Aftermath (XXXXXXXXXX)

Warning: This chapter has smut. If you're uncomfortable with it, please skip this chapter.

Jimin had gotten tired, and was quite tan. He was also terrorized by the water slides, and wanted to leave before you forced him go to on another.

You were currently driving home, with him on the passenger side of the car.
"Today was fun." He said. You nodded, smiling.
"I'm glad you thought so." You said, and he chuckled.
"Except for the water slides." He added, making you giggle.

"Except for the fact that you kept teasing me." You also added. He smirked, whispering into your ear.
"Mm...But I thought you liked it when liquids dripped down my body?" He teased. You blushed, focusing your eyes on the road.

"But I have another liquid that I'd like to feel dripping down my body." He purred into your ear, making your eyes widen. You almost swerved, and almost slammed on the brakes.

But you didn't do either of those, luckily.
"Park Jimin, I..." You began, but he stopped you with another remark.
"I bet that you're already wet, hm?" He asked. You sighed, nodding. It was pointless to lie.

"Mm, bad girl. It's just too easy to make you soaking wet for daddy, huh?" He asked. You choked on your spit.

"J-Jimin...P-Please d-don't use that w-word..." You heeded.
"What word?" He asked, leaning closer to your ear.
"Daddy?" He whispered. A quiet moan escaped from your lips.

"You can't tell me to stop what I've already started, kitten." He purred into your ear. You gasped, grabbing onto his arm.
"W-What did you just c-call me?" You asked, trying to make sure you heard right.
"Kitten." He answered. You bit your lip, hard. That word was your biggest turn on, and he had figured it out.

"S-Shit..." You breathed. You were completely soaked, and began to rub your thighs together.
"Fuck..." You quietly moaned out, as you slipped a hand into the waistline of your shorts.  It dipped under your panties, and began to rub.

You moaned out, trying to keep your eyes on driving as you pleasured yourself.
"What a sight to see. Here, baby. Let me help you with that." He said, and pulled your hand out of your shorts.

He replaced it with his own, rubbing your clit.
A loud moan escaped into the car, as he rubbed you.
"Daddy...Oh god..." You moaned, as he smirked at you.
"You like that, kitten?" He rasped. Your only response was a moan, as you tried your best to drive.

You quickly pulled into the driveway. Jimin pulled his hand out, and you ran to the door, unlocking it. You both rushed inside, and before you could fully make it in, he slammed you against the door.

"You looked so good in the car...Not even caring that I was there." He said, his voice dripping with lust.

"Please, daddy...Just take care of me..." You pleaded. You knew that was his turn on, and used it to your advantage.

"Of course, kitten." He rasped, and slid down your shorts. Your underwear came next, as he pulled them down. You stepped out of both pairs of fabric.

He smirked, getting onto his knees. He gently began to lick your clit, making you moan out.

He was amazing, and you couldn't wait for more.

A/N: Oops cliffhanger you gotta wait now lol