Bath (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Another smut chapter. Warning as usual!
Kinks include:
•Bath
•Fingering (Not really a kink but I'll add it anyway)

Warning: JIMIN GETS REALLY DOMINANT. If you like more of a submissive Jimin, then this book isn't for you.

"We need to take a bath, babe." Jimin said. You nodded, still trying to regain breath.

"I'll go get it started, okay?" He chirped. You smiled, and nodded.
"Thank you, baby." You responded. He was such a good boyfriend. What more could you ask for?

A couple minutes later, his voice was heard from the bathroom door.
"The bath's ready! Come into the bathroom." He beckoned. You did as told, walking into the bathroom.

You didn't care that you were still naked. He didn't seem to care either, because he liked it. You liked to see him naked, too. So it was fine.

(This is your bathroom

(This is your bathroom. Again, if you don't like it, you can change it to whatever you want it to be.)

He sat on one side of the bath, facing you. Smiling at him, you blew him a kiss.

As you both started to wash up, his hand began creeping towards your hole. You didn't notice, because you were busy washing your hair.

You only noticed when his finger began rubbing circles around your hole, making you gasp. You looked up at him immediately, to see his lips curved into a smirk.

"J-Jimin, we just had sex! W-What are you-" You were cut off by his index finger entering your hole, making you moan out.
"Jimin!" You gasped.
"Yes?" He asked.
"A-Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" You asked.

"It depends on what you mean by that." He teased. His finger began pumping in and out of your hole, making you gasp. Soon enough, moans began pouring out of your mouth.
"F-Fuck...Jimin...A-Ah..." You breathed, as he added another into your hole.

As his hand pumped in and out, the water from the bath rocked back and forth, spilling out of the bath. You didn't care, however.

"Do you like it, kitten?" He rasped. You moaned out in response, trying to form words.
"Y-Yes daddy..." You said. It came out as more of a plea of pleasure, but he still got the message.

You tried your hardest to hold back your release as much as you could, and he sensed this.
"Trying to hold back from daddy?" He asked. His voice changed, and his pumping turned rougher.
"J-JIMIN!" You screamed out in surprise.
"You're a bad girl for trying to hold back on daddy." He rasped. His voice was harsh.

"Jimin..." You softly said. You were a little bit afraid of this new side of him. He took his fingers out of your hole, to let you speak.
"Yes, kitten? Was I too harsh?" He asked, his voice dropping to his normal tone.
"N-No, it just scared me a little bit..." You admitted.
"I'm sorry. I won't do it again until you're ready." He said. You shook your head.

"It was really sexy, Jimin...I was just afraid you would be too rough with your fingers." You said. He smirked, licking his lips.
"But I think you would like that, right?" He teased. His fingers entered your hole swiftly, making you moan quietly.

"Come on kitten, cum for daddy." He beckoned. You shook your head, refusing to do so.
"I asked you to cum for me." He said. His voice returned to the harsh one. He began to pump his 2 fingers harder, making you bite your lip.
"Now you won't even let me hear those sweet moans?" He asked. You bit down on your lip harder.

Even though he was dominant, you knew deep down that he was just a member of BTS, a performer. You had never known he was this dominant. Although it turned you on, it scared you to think that the sweet little mochi you knew from V-lives, and Run episodes, was now being dominant and harsh.

"I can tell you're thinking about something, baby. Are you sure I'm not being too rough?" He said, his voice dropping back to normal again.

"N-No, it's just...You've always been this sweet little mochi we all knew from V-Lives and Run episodes. I didn't even know you had a dominant side, and it's confusing me. There's a new side to you I've never seen before, and I guess I'm just new to it." You admitted. He chuckled softly.

"Well if all you see in me is a small little boy from BTS, then you're wrong. And if you came into this relationship thinking I was like that off cameras, then I hate to break it to you, I'm not like that." He said. His voice sounded a little hurt, making you look down.

"I didn't mean that at all, Jimin. You know that." You said. The sexual mood was beginning to disappear.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look too into it and ruin things." He said. You shook your head.

His hand accidentally moved, making it hit your spot perfectly. You gasped, moaning out loudly.
"FUCK! Right there! Oh god!" You screamed out. He smirked once more, and began to pump his fingers in and out of you, hitting your spot perfectly.
"O-Oh god...Jimin, more!" You breathed.

"Did I hit your spot, baby girl?" He said. For the third time, his voice returned to it's harsh tone, only turning you on more. You nodded, as he began to hit it deeper.

"Are you going to cum now? I'm sick of asking." He said. You bit down on your lip.
You shook your head again, trying to get him more worked up. If you did so, he would hit your spot harder.

Which he did. He began to thrust into it deeper. One particular thrust of his fingers was so good, you couldn't take it anymore.

A loud moan echoed off of the bathroom walls, as your hole clenched around his fingers. You came all over them, your head calling back against the wall. You moaned out his name, as the cum spilled from your aching hole.

He pulled his fingers out, smirking.
"Did you enjoy that, kitten?" He asked. You nodded.
"No one's ever hit my spot that hard before...It felt amazing." You said. He smiled.

"Thank you." He said. He realized something, and chuckled.
"We just got even dirtier, in the bath." He said. You giggled.
"We sure did, my dirty boy." You said, winking. He laughed, and began to wash up.