Kitten Licks (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Warning: There is real smut in this chapter. Contains these kinks:
•Tongue
•Begging
•Kitten
•Daddy

As he tongued your clit, loud moans escaped from your lips.
"Daddy...F-Fuck..." You moaned out, your head falling back against the door. His tongue moved downwards, to your hole. He began to lick the entrance, making you moan louder.
"Jimin..." You breathed.

He pulled away, and smirked.
"Yes, kitten?" He asked.
"P-Please..." You whispered.
"What do you want?" He teased. You whimpered, getting frustrated.

"I-I'm so wet...Just tongue me already...Please, Jimin..." You pleaded. He smirked, nodding.

"I didn't know you were such a bad girl. So needy. But I can take care of you, baby." He agreed.

He immediately stuck his tongue into your sweltering hole. You loudly moaned out, grabbing onto his hair. His tongue began to thrust in and out of you, making you scream louder than you ever had before.

"FUCK! Jimin!" You screamed out, as his tongue pounded in and out of your hole rapidly.

As he thrusted, you could only manage to make out a few words.
"Deeper!" You called out, to which he pushed his face closer to your body, his tongue going deeper into your hole.

You moaned out, gripping his hair tightly.
"Faster!" You screamed, as his tongue began to thrust deeply and quickly. You didn't even need to say the last word. He already knew. He began to thrust quicker, making you moan out. He felt absolutely amazing.

The coil in your stomach tightened more, making it unbearable.
"I-I'm gonna cum..." You warned. His only response was a quick nod, making his tongue swirl around in your hole.

It turned you on more, and soon enough, your orgasm hit you hard. You released all over his mouth and face, moaning out as he licked it up.

He took his tongue out of your hole, wiping his mouth.
"Mm...Kitten...You tasted...Amazing." He panted. You smiled weakly, falling back against the door.

He walked closer to you, leaning into your ear.
"My turn, baby." He rasped. Your cheeks flared, but you nodded anyway.
"Yes daddy." You whispered back into his ear, your sexy voice only making him harder.
_______________________________

He pulled his pants and boxers down, his length springing up and hitting his abdomen. You backed him into the door, smirking.

Although you were tired, you still wanted to thank him for how good he was to you.
You dropped to your knees, taking no time to take his full length into your mouth. You gagged slightly, but pushed it down.

You began to bob your head, as he groaned. You had never heard him groan before, and it really turned you on. It pushed you to keep going.

You began to speed up, as he threw his head back. Grunts and groans came from his plump pink lips, making you moan.

It vibrated against his length, making him groan louder.
"I'm gonna-" He began, but couldn't fully speak before his hot seed shot into your throat. You eagerly drank it, before pulling off of his length with a pop.

"Did you...like it, daddy...?" You panted. He nodded, kissing you eagerly.
"You felt so good, kitten." He breathed into your ear. You smiled.

As you both began to come down from your highs, you both began to realize something.

The house, including yourselves, reeked of sex.

A/N: This was my first smut chapter I've ever written! I'm proud of how it came out ;)

I'm sorry that was a bad joke