The Gemlix Club Part 1

Edited~ 04.08.2019

I basically just added the books description, edited spelling errors, added the character description and I think that's it.

No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought.

Together they become the most powerful fairies in the magical dimension. A Guardian. A naïve one. A cheeky one. A troublemaker. A civil one. A former-believed monster. They are the Gemlix Club,

Follow them on their eventful path of courage, happiness, sadness, danger and a pinch of sacrifice.

Elena Kaida Nitro.

Pronounced as Ell-eh-nah Kay-dah Night-roh

Elena is a sweet and kind girl who is the royal princess of Domino. Her parents are Daphne and Thoren. And no, she isn't going to steal the spotlight like Bloom did and she certainly isn't going to keep running back to her home like Bloom. She has moon white, creamy hair and fair skin.

Her power is the Guardian. Meaning she is the Guardian of all the powers but she refers to it as 'The Guardian of Domino'. She has all the powers a fairy and a witch can have but is a positive fairy. She is not easy to manipulate, hence the reason she isn't evil. Her eyes change colour depending on her mood, but don't worry, that will be explained along the way. Elena loves to paint and she is very protective of her friends. She is an only child. Elena shares a bedroom with Aqua. She is the 3rd oldest of the group.

Aqua Cascade Thames.

Pronounced as Ak-wa Cas-kay-d Tayme-s

Aqua is a REALLY bubbly and talkative girl. She is the royal princess of Lastrix{A planet I created so no need to go searching on the Winx Club Fandom} Lastrix is practically a magical version of Greece. She has an older brother as well. Aqua is a fan of playing pranks and telling jokes all the time. She is the fairy of waves.

She has got dark brown eyes that spark with mischievousness that complement her chocolatey skin and long black hair. Whilst her mother and older brother are calm and collected, her father and she are more on the cheeky side. Aqua is sharing a bedroom with Elena. She is the youngest in the group.

Trinity Electrica Software

Pronounced as Trin-i-tee Elec-Tri-sa Soft-ware

Trinity is a fashionable girly, girl who mainly cares about her looks. However, with the girls, she is kind and fun. She is not stuck up. Even though at first look, a judgmental person would think so. Trinity shares a bedroom with Stephanie. She is also the fairy of Electricity.

Trinity is from Zenith and has a younger brother. She is a lady of Zenith{this is how I refer to people who are not royalty, just so you know}. Trinity has dark blue eyes that go really well with her tanned skin and strawberry blonde. She doesn't like to activities that risk her nails' beauty, but if she has to do anything dirty, she'll do it in style. She is the fairy of electricity. Her backstory is a strange one so get ready. She is the oldest in the group.

Stephanie Harlow Cepter

Pronounced as Stef-ah-nee Har-lowe Sep-terr

Stephanie is the firstborn princess but the second born royal child in Lynog{another planet I made hehe} out of eight, about to be nine though. She is probably the most tomboyish girl in the group. She is loud and ALWAYS looking for adventure. She is a phone addict but all the craziness in her life keeps her away from it. She loves exploring and can actually shapeshift, though, she doesn't use it often. Her middle name is not allowed to be said out loud due to a rule her kingdom made after her aunt mysteriously disappeared. Stephanie shares a room with Trinity.