Karma means Griselda and Griselda means business Part 1

2k Reads!! Thank you all So much, I did not expect to get 2000 reads in less than a year{I started this book last year at the end of May... THANK YOU!!!!!

People try to break me but what they don't know is that I'm not glass.

                                                                                                                                                                                         ~M.W.L

M.W.L stands for MaryWinxLover if you didn't know!

"Well you should have expected this before you all decided to go to the Omega Dimension" replied Griselda

After some time of walking, Griselda and the girls reach her office.

"Now" she began " I'm going to take your powers away so you understand the true meaning of discipline, this is a traditional punishment and even the Winx club did it." Now the girls knew that Ms. Griselda was truly the principal of punishment.

"André senator lupous trine dynamicarin!" She Chanted

A few moments later...
"I feel sorta...drained?" said Aqua whilst rubbing her head slowly.

"So do I..." replied the all the girls at once.

Ariel's Pov

"I think we should split into two groups, that way, we will be able to finish quicker" I suggested,"All the girls are just staring at us"
"Yeah" agreed Elena " I'll go with Calypso and Stephanie"
" And I'll go with Aqua and Trinity" I replied glad to be giving up my role as the centre of the attention."
As soon as the girls all nodded their heads, I took charge immediately.
"Right, we will take the West wing classes and you guys take the North wing classes." I suggested but it sounded more like an order.
"We have until the end of the day, right?" asked Trinity
"Yeah....?" I questioned
"And 'cause its Wednesday, that means we can relax a bit, right?" she asked " I mean we just got back"
I did a mental face palm, sometimes this girl could be as stupid as Aqua. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Aqua one bit, she just lacks a little in the brain department. ;){But I must say that she is really good at detective work.
"Alright!" I heard Elena say "We'll meet you guys back here in 1 and a half hours"
"Great," agreed Calypso who had been quiet since the trip back to Alfea. She was thinking about that day. I'm the only one who knows because I was her first best friend. She's opening up to the girls... I wonder when she will tell them, I just hope they will stay with her like I did.

After a few quiet moments of Stephanie giving death glares to the other students as they went in their classes. We finally said our team.... moto...?
"Team Gemlix is a go!" We shouted before splitting of into our groups.
Since Trinity, even thought she doesn't act like it most of the time, and I were the oldest, we were put on Aqua duty. Smart Choice.
Well, that's what I thought.

1 hour later...

Trinity and Aqua were standing about 2 feet away from me, laughing their heads off in my silly attempt to get up. Up from where you might ask? The slippery soapy floor! We had been filling up buckets of soapy water and I had my back turned, bad choice. And the next thing I knew, a whole bucket of soapy water was dumped in me as I fell to the floor. I don't know how Elena deals with them!

"Hey!" I shouted, still trying in despair to get up "Not funny! Help me up!"

"Well done Aqua" laughed Trinity "We got her SOOO good!"
Out of instinct, I used my powers to freeze the soapy water and got up, since ice was my speciality.
I looked up to the girls and saw their shocked faces and then it hit me. POWERS?!?!

"I told you Griselda didn't take their powers" said a tiny voice
"Well forgive me for asking then" replied a sweet but ironic voice.
"Girls!" Cried a more reasoning voice " let's be reasonable about this"

"Wait is that...?" Questioned Trinity
"The... PIXIES!!!" Shouted Aqua
As if on queue , which probably was, the pixies appeared.
"Dae!" I cried , crushing Daenerys into my arms
"Esme!"
"Saffron!"
"Hey girls!" Greeted Dae, "we were just passing the neighbourhood and thought we'd stop and see our fairies;)"
"Alright!" Cried Esme "use your magic to clean this room and then we can go see the others.
5 minutes later.

We had just finished using our magic to clean all the rooms and since we still had twenty five minutes left, we headed off to see if we could help the others.
"Be quiet now" waned Trinity, mostly to Aqua than to me " Students are still in their classes, learning"
I smiled. This was one of the rare moments when Trinity acted her age. As soon as we walked in, we were hit by a very soggy wet sponge.  We turned our heads to see Elena, Calypso and Stephanie having a food fight!   "No doubt Stephanie started this" mumbled Trinity whilst grabbing a soapy sponge from the floor. 

What do you think will happen next?Watch out for part 2 to see. Don't Forget To Vote!