Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Please remember that this does not affect any of the other chapters and is just an extra!

Stephanie's POV
So.
It's my birthday.
Well it's midnight but yeah.
I'm officially 17!
Well...at 4:57.
So anyways I should probably go to sleep now.
• • •
Trinity's POV
It took me so long to get her present but it was so worth it. A personalized diamond cut crystal that had a picture of the whole gang. I, of course got her a card and made her a wonderful pink and blue jumpsuit. It's official. I am the birthday present master.

Elena got her a designer watch with Rubi and CZ stones. Aqua got her a set of five handmade traditional canvas print pillows. Ariel got her some wireless headphones she had been wanting for quite a while whilst Calypso got her a notebook with a phone holder because we all know how much Stephanie loves notebooks and phones..

It was currently 5 am and we were all up and ready except fro Stephanie-who was still sleeping.
A few other girls from different forms were in our living room and helping us to decorate it. The best thing about this day was that it was a Friday.
A few weeks ago, we had sent discrete messages to our closest first year friends inviting them to Stephanie's surprise midnight feast/birthday party. From that day, girls had been buying little things to store in their rooms untill this day. The midnight feast was to be held in our common room and we were all really excited.
Well I was mainly excited because of the cake. We had all donated 5 pounds (or whatever currency you guys use) to get her a personalized cake. And considering that we were all about 40 girls, was 200 pounds. We all felt so proud. But it had to stay a secret because if we were caught, we would be in BIG trouble.

"She's going to come out of her room!" said Aqua to us and some of the other girls in our room. "Remember not to speak about the party till after dinner. It's supposed to be a surprise for her"
"Alright. Everyone hide!" Ordered Ariel.
We waited about a minute before Stephanie exited her room.
"Morning girls... Why are the light-"

"Boo!" Shouted everyone, coming out of their hiding places.
• • •
After about 30 minutes, we all left to have breakfast, passing many girls who were winking at us for tonight.
• • •
Classes went on and on but at dinner , all the girls were talking exitedely but discretely.

Once we returned to our room, we chatted for a bit before heading to bed.
---
"Trinity!" Whispered Elena, her eyes glowing bright green in the darkness "it's midnight!"
Hearing those words, I shot ofut of bed and wrapped my dressing gown over me. I had one job.

1. Sneak out of our room.
2. Wake up one girl from the next dorm.
3. Then they would wake up whoever else that was going to be in the common room.
About 15 minutes later, I got a text saying that everyone was in the room and the food had been brought out. I went to wake up Stephanie.

"Stephanie"

No reply.

"Stephanie!"

No reply.

"Stephanie, time to go exploring!"

Finally, she shot out of bed.
"Exploring?"she yawned "at midnight?"
Elena came in. "We have one last birthday present for you but you have to be quiet." She explained.
"Err... Okay?" Whispered Stephanie as we led her down Alfea's wooden stairs and into the common room.
Many girls who had magic related to light had lit the room in different colours and food and blankets were placed everywhere.
"Well...let's eat!" Exclaimed Stephanie.
"Shh!" Shushed about 30 girls.
"Oops...Sorry"
--- Once the midnight feast was over, everyone had something to clean or do whilst Aqua gave everyone that special medicine that she had given to us before.
Afterwards everyone headed back to their rooms after all giving Stephanie presents. I felt really good because of course I had planned this. Okay, maybe the girls helped but it was my idea to have a party.
I fell asleep feeling satisfied.

It's my birthday! Alrighty so.... This was just an extra and does not affect any other chapters. Just so ya know the extras may be slightly shorter than the normal chapters. E.g. this chapter has 600 words whereas the normal ones have 1000. Have a good day and also... Calypso's birthday is in 3 days so I have to write a normal chapter and an extra.