The Gemlix Club Part 2

Edited 10.08.2019

Elena decided to enter the room.

There stood an old lady with dark blue eyes and a light pink lipstick.

Slowly but steadily Elena's eyes turned back to a light blue.

"Aah so this is the Guardian we have been talking about, good morning Princess Elena, I have not got much time but we will talk at the academy. Here is a map of the school and your time table, please be punctual, Goodbye"

And with that, she was gone.

Elena turned over to what seemed like a book and saw the map of alfea.

She was very impressed,' wow why didn't you tell me about this, Oh no! I've got to pack!

7 hours later......

Elena's maids had lost count at 32 large suitcases, most of them were filled with her canvases.

'Elena,called her mother, Oh my...you are just like me on my first day of alfea'

'Aww, thanks mother I won't let you dow-' ensured Elena a as she collapsed into the cyan silk of her bed.

Elena woke up with a start as she heard someone screaming her name, she turned around and realised that it was just a dream. But it felt so real.

Elena also realised that that all her bags had been moved, she remembered that today was travelling day so she needed something classy but casual, she looked inside her walk-in closet until she found something amazing

Great! Now it was time for breakfast and Elena decided to make eggs.

Elena sat down on the table and checked up on how she would get to alfea boarding school for fairies.

The first thing she saw was her acceptance letter and instead if saying Elena it said Kaida, which was her middle name.

The directions if the journey to alfea was to take a coach to magic which would take many hours and then take the 15 minute train to Castrel Gardens and then take the 10 minute bus to Alfea.

Wow! That would surely take a long time.