Table Trolleys and Stephanie's Glares

Previously:
And that's how I found myself cooking -well baking- for the very first time in about 5 years?

Now:
Stephanie's  POV

A few minutes later of washing our hands and washing the vegetables, Trinity and I began to pull pots out of the cabinet underneath the cutlery draw. This punishment seemed quite fun if you asked me. 

"Why can't we do something fun like the dessert?" moaned Trinity "What horrid person chose for us to do the salad?"

"Actually," I laughed not taking what she said as an insult. "It was me and anyway, this is probably the easiest job because all we have to do is make one of everything then multiply it"

"Lets just get on with it then" grumbled Trinity

About 15 minutes later, we had just about finished steaming the vegetables when Trinity flopped herself on the table, out of breath. "That. Was. The. Longest.  Fifteen. Minutes. Of. My. Life" she said, taking a breath between each word.

"Now, now" I chuckled "No need to be a drama queen"

Elena's POV

"First," I read out from my phone, "We need 9 dried lasagne sheets, can you get that out please?" I called out to Aqua as I grabbed a huge bottle of oil.

I felt Aqua's presence behind me as I checked my phone for the next few ingredients "Aw man..." She grumbled  "Onions make my eyes water, I knew I should have thought before saying that we would do the main course, I bet Stephanie and Trinity are doing better at the salad at least"

I looked over to Stephanie and Trinity and saw Trinity flopped over on the table. Drama queen. Being the guardian of all the powers, I played some pop music, maybe that would lift Aqua and Trinity's spirits.

"Nice beats Elena!" Exclaimed Stephanie

I replied to her then turned back to Aqua, "If you keep the roots on the onion when you cut it, your eyes won't water, come on" I gestured over to an unoccupied worktop.

Ariel's POV

After Calypso and I placed the batches of the cake in the oven we decided to start of the Jam Roly Poly.

Calypso got lots of butter out of the fridge and a vanilla pod whilst I decided to get the flour and shredded suet.

"You can start by scraping the seed out of the vanilla pod." I said 

1 and a half hours later...

"Girls!" exclaimed Elena for the umpteenth time "We only have half an hour to put the foods on the tables and there are ALOT of tables!"

"We know!" We all shouted.

I grabbed a table trolley and placed as many duplicates of the chocolate fudge cake as possible whilst Calypso did the exact thing but with the jam Roly poly.

Trinity's POV

I gasped as Stephanie pushed one of those weird table trolleys towards me, I almost missed it. Like is she trying to kill me? "Hey!" I exclaimed, "What was that for?"