The Gemlix Club Part 17 The Mission

Dedicated to bri_xoxo14   

After Lunch, Botany, Etiquette And Dance.

At The End of Music.

This is just because I have a really exciting storyline coming this way so I have to hurry things up a bit.
Elena, Trinity, and Ariel had gone ahead of Aqua, Calypso and Stephanie.
"So are you going to ask professor Musa your question yet?" Whispered Stephanie
"Yes, but look!"Whisper shouted Aqua" The other members of the Winx are talking about some kind of dangerous mission."
"let's keep on listening," suggested Stephanie
"Sure why not?"Agreed Aqua
"But that would be rude but I guess it would be nice to hear what THE Winx club are up to."Said Calypso
Winx Pov
"We have to go to the
Omega dimension for a mission."Said Musa "We are also going with the specialists and we leave tomorrow at 9 in the night."
The Winx agreed and left the music room without knowing that the girls were in there.
Back then the girls Pov
"Lets head to dinner then we can tell the others," suggested Calypso

Back then the girls Pov "Lets head to dinner then we can tell the others," suggested Calypso

After Dinner

All the girls gathered in Elena and Aqua's room.

"So what did you guys want to talk about?" asked Elena Aqua, Calypso and Stephanie told the others what had happened the girls stupidly decided to go with the Winx in secret

Aqua, Calypso and Stephanie told the others what had happened the girls stupidly decided to go with the Winx in secret.
The girls were going to sneak onto the transport that the Winx were going on and go to the omega dimension!!!!
Trinity, of course, was going to make outfits. There was just one problem !?!?!?!?!
"Won't people know that we have gone?" questioned Ariel
"Trinity and I are going to make clones !" exclaimed Aqua
"Alright everyone pack because we are going to the omega dimension!!" exclaimed Trinity
Trinity and Stephanie headed to their rooms.
As you guys can see, I made their room on the Sims 4. I do not own the custom content in this image!The one on the  right is Stephanie's bedroom and the one on the left is Trinity's

 I do not own the custom content in this image!The one on the  right is Stephanie's bedroom and the one on the left is Trinity's

Ariel and Stephanie went to their bedroom as well leaving Aqua and Trinity to pack their clothes and items

In the Morning

"We're going to the Omega Dimension!"cried Trinity"I can't wait!"
"Keep it down a bit "called out Ariel " Anyway, it's going to be at night
So at the Moment the girls are all ready and packed..And while having breakfast, we're discussing their plan on a table.

"So," began Trinity,"I have drawn a map of the perimeter and made a plan of everyone's jobs because we obviously can't just walk onto the ship."
"Well obviously,"stated Stephanie
"So Aqua will be our distraction so she will distracts the winx and specialists while we and some others go on the ship then-"
"HOLD UP!!" Exclaimed Ariel "you said some others, who is 'some others' ??"
"Oh um I forgot to mention that I invited the boys to come along with us,it took a lot of convincing but they agreed."
Okay guys so I remembered that winx club was not all about the girls, it included the boys. So I have to add the boys because I know that one of my friends(who is a boy) reads this.But there could be more. This was not my original plan for this storyline but I'm going to add the boys .
"Well okay then" replied Ariel
"So any ways there will be a room on the ships,that the boys will take us to,where the fuels of the ship are kept and from there the boys have found a place where we would all stay,so now is everyone clear?" Explained,informed,stated and asked Trinity.
"Crystal clear!!!"exclaimed the girls

After all the classes and now the girls have just finished eating dinner.They successfully snuck some food into their bags..
"We will meet the specialists(the boys with the Gemlix,not the ones with the Winx) just by the woods"said Calypso.
The girls nodded in agreement.

Eldon's  POV
This was stupid.
Why sneak out of school to go to the omega dimension.
We could get KILLED for The Great Dragon's Sake.
But the girls were going so we had to go as well. Tyler agreed to it.
Even though I'm the group leader.
We had just arrived at the forest to see the girls waving at us. About 5 feet away was the ship that we were going to sneak onto.
Suddenly spending 7 hours do ping homework isn't such a bad idea.
There's no going back now.
I absolutely love doing PoV for single people .... Single as in not in a group. It's just exciting......now back to the story, I hope your liking this right now.This is honestly taking me so long and there are literally 5 kids under the age six with me,then there is my older sister who is 13 and 3 adults. ITS HARD OKAY!!! Now let's go back to the story,no distractions. ;)
"Go Aqua!"silently cheered the girls and boys while she went to distract the winx.
Eldon began to get the girls in the ship"come on girls, we don't want to go behind schedule on the ship."
"What about us?"moaned Chris and Tyler
"Don't worry," replied Elena, "it's children next, right."
Lots and of giggles could be heard from inside the ship.
Moments later, Aqua came running in,"they're on their way on the ship, I couldn't stall them for long enough,get to the room quickly!" She called out.
Everyone ran, following the boys of course.
In the hideout
"Alright so let's set up out sleeping areas and then we can eat a few snacks.
Half an hour later
The boys had used their suitcases as mattresses and put their sleeping bags on top, to be honest, it looked quite nice.
"Ha," called out Tyler" ours is amazing , well I mean that's what you get when six strong boys make amazi- WOAH THAT IS A-MAZE-ING!!"

The girls literally made heaven, they made 1 huge bed, with an actual bed frame and strung fairy lights around it. There was even a little fire whilst Stephanie was making her signature hot chocolates for everyone.
"Close your mouths or you'll catch flies,"said Stephanie whilst passing Tyler
"I think we've started moving!"exclaimed Aqua as she suddenly suddenly jerked forward .
Everyone started to shake.
"Alright everyone sit down until the ship is fully on air."
Once everyone had sat down,Chris began to speak,"Lets discuss our plan"
WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO!!!!