Sponge Fights And Chocolate Fudge Cake

You all probably want to kill me, don't you? I've left this chapter soo late but I've been working on the Gemlix club story cover(although that isn't an excuse) helping miraculous_26 with a special Elena edit {which I will be showing once she has made one for all of the girls} ,working on another story that probably wont be posted for the public till like next year, doing school work, playing games and doing what I'm pretty sure everyone hates the most...CHORES!! Sorry for the extra long wait, this holiday is making me wake up late and that doesn't give me enough time for everything :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                           ~~

Trinity's POV
As I picked up a soggy sponge from the floor, Ariel asked me "what are you doing?"
"Playing of course" and with that, I threw the sponge Smack Bang into Elena's back. she turned to face and her eyes turned purple,signalling cheekiness or fun.

"Oh it's on!" she exclaimed as she threw a sponge sat me. I ducked just in time too see that it had hit Aqua, who seemed to be trying to throw a sponge at Stephanie. Where were all the sponges coming from?

We kept on playing for a while until we heard a boom.

"Let me guess" I said without looking up "Aqua did something"

"Hey!" shouted Aqua "How did you know that?!"

"Because its always you," muttered Elena, a smile itching on her face but as she looked up, her eyes turned from purple, fun, to bright orange, shock, I turned to look where she was looking as well and saw a weird gooey green substance coming from one of the lab tables and Aqua was standing right in front of it. I may have forgotten to mention that we were in the laboratory. The green was getting bigger and bigger and almost reached the door.

 "What?" she said "I just wanted to see what would happen if you add soap to a chemical in the 'DO NOT TOUCH' cupboard"

"Someone better stop that!" exclaimed Calypso

"Don't worry!" I said and used a basic clean up spell to clean the green spillage.
"Phew" said Stephanie "You used your powers!"

"Oh yeah...The real reason we came her was to tell you that Ms Griselda didn't take our magic away, she just drained us of our energy.

"Speaking Griselda...." Started Saffron " She's coming down the corridor now!"

"Oh dear!" exclaimed Elena "Pixies, hide!"

"And I'll use my powers to clean up the evidence of the soap fight!" cried Aqua

"Not too loud" I whispered "Or she'll hear that we are up to something"

Griselda came in and wiped her finger on the table, then inspecting it for dust. "well, you girls have done okay, you had better hurry now, its 5 o'clock and dinner is at seven, you must create a suitable menu or else this punishment will carry over tomorrow"

"Well, lets go to the kitchen, I don't know about you girls but I certainly don't want this to continue tomorrow" said Stephanie.

"Don't worry, neither do we," I replied "I'll make a menu while you girls start preparing"

"Lets head to the kitchen!"

A few minutes later...

 Aqua's Pov

A few minutes later, Trinity had made a menu and I was currently playing catch with an onion with Stephanie. Most of my genes are from my father.

I peered at the menu and smiled, this would  be exciting, especially the Jam Roly Poly

A/N I made this on Word btw and I also don't actually know if Roly is an actual word but just ignore the red line... I got these meal ideas from google...The Good Old Trusty Google ;} Also its kind of uncomfortable writing in Aqua's Pov because she is so cheeky and silly and its best if no one knows what goes in in her head :)

Calypso's Pov

I've never actually cooked a meal before.                                                                                                                   Crazy right? Its more like over protective parents. You know, after Kai died. I literally had to stay in my room all day and then just eat. I've baked one or two batches of cookies but that's about it. This would be rather exciting. 

"So.." began Elena "Who know here know how to cook"

A few seconds later all the girls put their hands up except me. It was kind of embarrassing.

"Wait..." asked Trinity "cooking and baking are the same thing, right?"

"Sadly...no" replied Stephanie, causing Trinity to put her hand down.

"Its actually quite easy" replied Stephanie "Here, we'll teach you" she assured whilst passing Trinity and I aprons. I smiled and said thanks.

I just hoped this would be a mess-free session.

"So first on the list..." I read, something I was very good at, is the salad and appetizers "

"I thing we should split into groups-keeping Aqua and Trinity away from each other" smiled Ariel

"Definitely" replied Elena " I'll go with Aqua, Trinity with Stephanie  whilst Calypso is with Ariel, is everyone okay with this?"

"Trinity and I can start steaming the vegetables and dips" suggested Stephanie

"Elena and I can do the main courses!"  blurted Aqua

"Then that settles Calypso and I to do the desserts and drinks." informed Ariel as we all split up to different work stations. "Lets start with the chocolate fudge cake"

"Since we have our powers, we only have to make one cake then use our magic to multiply it, right?" I asked

"Right," began Ariel " Now, lets heat the oven and grease some sandwich tins."

And that's how I found myself cooking -well baking- for the very first time in about 5 years?

Thank you all for reading this extremely late chapter and don't forget to vote!