The Gemlix Club Part 3

Edited 10.08.2019

Can you guys believe this is only 117 words, that is so lame for me... I write a thousand words or more in each chapter now.

Wow! That would surely take a long time.

Elena decided to travel to the coach station on the ship(the owl, like Red fountain) with her parents.

30 minutes later...

'Goodbye mother, father, I will call as soon as I get on the coach'

Fun Fact: Elena's parents are...... Queen Daphne the nymph of Domino and King Thoren(They rule domino while bloom and sky have Eraklyon)

5 minutes later.....

'All aboard the Emeradale coach, it will be leaving in 10 minutes. Doors close in 3 minutes.' said the loud and clear voice of the station manager.

Elena grabbed her Nando's takeaway and dashed onto the train knowing that all her 35 suitcases had been miniaturised into her handbag.

Hey, guys, I'm sorry this is so short, I don't have much time on my hands, I will try to update as soon as possible. Please tell me if anything in my story is wrong or if you want me to include your things. Btw whoever says these things will be getting a shout out from me on this story. Btw the person in the picture is going to be part of the Gemlix Club and Elena is going to meet her on the coach.