The Gemlix Club Part 6

Edited on 23.07.2019.

I just edited spelling errors.:) It's still horrid tho, wait till part 14 or something idk

'oh no, I'm going to be late for the speech!'Though Elena as she dashed down the corridor.

Elena had gotten the just in time and made a note of everything that happened.

5 minutes later...

'stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower. That is all feel free to explore the grounds and remember, classes, start in two days.' warned and stated Faragonda

There were a few mumbles of thank you and goodbyes as all the girls lined up to Griselda to get their room numbers.

'hey look,'called Aqua,' we're all in the same room with three other girls called Stephanie, Ariel and Calypso.

'Hey guys, my name is Stephanie and I am the fairy of wildlife from Lynog. I hear there are two other girls,' Said Stephanie, 'let's go to our room and choose bedrooms, I know the way,'

The girls raced to their room and saw two girls entering the room, one had a vibrant blonde hair that faded to blue at the tips and the other girl had light blue hair.'

'Wait!,' shouted Trinity to the girls entering the doors. Both the girls turned around and saw a strawberry blonde-haired girl running towards them.

'Wait for us!' cried Trinity

The girls were let in, after taking several breaths, Trinity finally said thank you.

'My name is Ariel and I am the fairy of the ice and sea.' Said the vibrant blonde-haired girl,' and this is Calypso and she is the fairy of the lions '

Calypso gave a clear wave as a lion cub appeared from behind her legs.

'Awww so cute!'Exclaimed Elena

'what are you going to do when it gets bigger,?'Questioned Trinity

'oh chuckled Calypso 'Lexi is enchanted, she won't ever grow.'

'Wow I wish that happened to me cause then I wear the latest teen clothes and they would fit me, Forever!' said Trinity, dreamily

Everyone started laughing.

The girls discovered that Stephanie was a descendant of Roxy the Queen of Tir Nan Og.

Love ya guys.

BTW the image at the top is the living room where the girls were chatting.