Ms. Griselda's Punishment

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

"Well, well, what to we have here?" said the one and only Griselda

The girls waved goodbye to all the specialists and Arisa as they all headed back to Red Fountain.

"Follow me girls" said Griselda " Your headmistress and your parents  want to have a word with you."

"Parents!?"cried Trinity 

"Yes so stop shouting or your punishment will be worse" stated Griselda "Also note that I will be choosing your punishment" she added with a slight almost non existent smile.

Stephanie's Pov

I did miss my parents but I didn't want to see them for being in trouble. Well I guess this is normal for them.

We turned down corridors and ,judging that girls were pointing and staring at us in shock, it was around mid breaktime.

I was brought back into reality by Ms. Griselda's sharp knock on Ms. Faragonda's door. How had we gotten there so quickly? 

As we entered the doors, my eyes landed on my parents. My mother had the same striking pink hair as me , her forest green eyes stared at me with a knowing look. To the left of her was my father he had blonde hair and I had his ocean blue eyes. I have 8 siblings but that would be too many to come.

There was a slight gap from my parents and another pair of parents with a boy looking about six standing with them. I was shocked to see how much Trinity looked like her mother. They both had the same strawberry blonde hair and night blue eyes. Their tanned skin was almost identical and they could pass as sisters. I moved my eyes to her father and saw that Trinity had her electrical blue streaks from her father. The young boy {who I think is Trinity's brother} had gotten his fathers blue hair with strawberry blonde streaks, courtesy of his mother and his fathers grey eyes. 

Next I saw Elena's parents{You all know what Daphne and Thoren look like}Elena had her mothers platinum blonde hair and her fathers light blue eyes. But right now Elena's eyes were white with fear but they had an outline of black which stated the edges of  her irises. 

Next, I spotted Calypso's parents with what seemed like and older sister. Her mother had  long blue hair, the same as calypso, with purple captivating eyes. Calypso's father's hair seemed to be debating between clear and an extremely light blue variation. Calypso's sister had extremely long blue hair and Purple/ pink eyes{A Heterochromia from her parents}.  

 I turned to Aqua's parents, her mother was a true goddess, her silky but frizzy jet black hair flowed down to her waist and her chocolatey brown eyes swirled like a whirlpool. Her father had black hair and his dark brown eyes had the same mischievous spark as Aqua. Next to them was probably her older brother and he looked like a younger version of his father but a few years older to be attending red fountain.

 Lastly, was Ariel's parents with a young girl that looked about 11 with a twin brother. Ariel's mother had blonde hair and green eyes which both the twins had whilst Ariel's father had dark blue eyes and blue hair.

A/N remember that Aqua ,Stephanie, calypso and Elena are princesses. But that doesn't matter right?

In total there were 26 people in the room but it didn't seem like there were that many.

Ms. Faragonda spoke, "thank you everyone for attending this meeting, now I understand that these girls boarded a mission ship and left school for two weeks without any permission with six other boys who are having the same meeting as we are."

Ms. Griselda spoke with a sneer on her face{she is not evil though!}" Also note that they will be punished dually for this."

"I will give you all a few minutes with your children" said Headmistress Faragonda as she and Griselda left the room.

With Elena's parents:

"Elena," said her mother Daphne whilst shaking her head "This was not very good of yo but we have to admit that if you were not there, the winx and specialists would have fallen"                      She was then engulfed in a hug by her parents

With Aqua's parents:

"Ah just like me back in the day!" laughed Aqua's father, Drake the mischievous glint in his eyes dancing around like fire.

"Drake" warned Aqua's mother, Athena "this is not a laughing matter although I must admit, it is quite amusing"

With Trinity's family:

"Oh Trinity dear! I hope you are okay and had a bit of fun. I mean, you just saved people" cried her mother, Constance 

"We are lecturing her, not cheering her on!"

With Stephanie's parents:

"I guess this is the usual" said her parents at both the same time because they had planned  ever since she kept get in trouble when she was younger.

With Calypso's parents:

"Oh Cali!" cried Juniper, "we were so worried when we heard you were not at school!"

"Never do that again please" said her mother

"You're our last little cub, we wouldn't want to lose you too." said her father

" I know, I know" replied Calypso

Ariel's family

"We trust you wont be doing that again little missus"smiled her parents

After Faragonda and Griselda entered the room and The girls families left while Griselda gave them their punishment.

At first she said it so quietly that only Trinity heard.

"NOOOO!!" she exclaimed.

"What!?" asked the girls

What they heard next made their jaws instantly dropped to the floor.

"Well " simply stated Griselda,"You girls will be cleaning the whole school top to bottom them making dinner for the whole school,"

Alright everyone, another chapter out, sorry If it said I had posted before because I accidentally clicked publish. But the next chapter should be the girls actual punishment before having another few routines of their classes. I have a lot in store for the Gemlix ;) I may also be looking into changing this story cover.