The Gemlix club part 7

This was acc edited twice, well mk. I just changed some name mix-ups and spelling errors. ~23.09.2019

The girls discovered that Stephanie was a descendant of Roxy the Queen of Tir Nan Og.

The girls shared rooms in groups of two,

Elena and Aqua, Trinity and Stephanie, Ariel was sharing with Calypso and of course, Lexi.

The girls all took the tour or the school with a senior called Sophie, who is the Princess of Lynthea.

It was 7 o'clock.

Elena's stomach grumbled,'Umm do any of you guys know what time dinner is?

'It's at seven, what time is it now?' explained and asked Stephanie because the clock hadn't been set yet.

'It's seven oh five, Oh no, we are going to miss dinner! Run!.' Exclaimed Ariel, whilst helping Calypso to pick up Lexi as she said it.

'Urgh. More running!'Exclaimed Trinity.

'Wild vines!' Called Stephanie,

Suddenly vines started pulling the girls past the long corri dors.They arrived at the dinner Hall in less than 20 seconds.

The others all said thank you to Steph anie,especially Trinity.

The girls sat down at the golden table

'Mmm, just looking at the table just makes me excited for food!'Exclaimed Trinity

Everyone all laughed

Suddenly there was a voice that sounded like Griselda.

'Good evening students, remember that tomorrow is the school's 44578th annual gala which will be conjoined with red fountain.'

There were many squeals.

'Now enjoy your meal'

At Cloud Tower

'Girls,' Said HeadMistress Griffin' before you  eat, I have an announcement. As you all know, Alfea is having their annual gala so which ever witch or witches who come up with the greatest idea will have the pleasure of going to Alfea and carrying out their plan. You have until 10 o'clock. I'll be waiting.'

There was a huge clap as Griffin sat down,3 witches sitting on a table together were smirking.

Note: this is not mine! i got it online, you can even see the web search.

TThe girls go in disguise when they are at school but when they are attacking the change into the collector outfits
Soorry this chapter is so short but I have to post today or u guys will be angry.
Thanks for 50 reads!!! (Here I am editing when I have almost 4000 reads)
Edited on 30/08/18