Classes Begin Again

Please read the note at the end. Don't skip it like I do in stores that I read.

Elena's POV

"Wake up!" cried Aqua "We have classes today and we CANNOT afford to be late!" 

"Five more minutes..." I grumbled, pulling my sheets closer to me.

Then suddenly my bare arms felt the harsh and cold morning air.

I forced my eyes open and squinted at the brightness of the room.

"Aqua!  What in the world was that for?" I grumbled "And who opened the ALL the window?"

"I did of course!" she replied, full of energy, " It always helps me to wake up, anyways, I'm going to get ready!"

Even though I didn't want to, I dragged myself out of bed and chose my outfit of the day, which consisted of a white and turquoise-green long sleeved blouse with a grey shirt and a simple golden necklace. I yawned and headed to my bathroom and did my daily routine. I later joined the others in the living room, just to see Ariel coming out of the room with Calypso who looked slightly disturbed. 

"Is everything okay?" Asked Trinity who was rubbing her tired eyes

"Everything's fine now" replied Ariel quickly

A/N If you haven't noticed, I think it seems real if Calypso has  PTSD {,but it wont be that strong since she's had therapy for about 5 years, but it might still affect her like nightmares and jumpiness} because of her traumatizing past but I don't know much about because the only place I've heard PTSD is from a random story I read so I'll have to study that a bit.

"Okay then, its 7:55, we should head down for breakfast" suggested Stephanie

"I hope everyone has their assignments," I reminded before pulling on some ankle boots.

A few minutes later we had arrived at the hall, still getting quite a few stares, when was this going to die down?

We grabbed our food then sat down. I got an omelette, sausages, beans and lettuce with some tea. Aqua got a huge breakfast burger {I don't know if that's real but I imagine it to be some kind of jam-packed toast} with some orange juice, Trinity got a panini with cranberry juice {she said it would make her lips look pink or something like that?} Stephanie had honey porridge and lime juice, Ariel got {Me trying to think of breakfast on the spot xD} toast and hot chocolate, whilst Calypso decided to get a salad and a vanilla milkshake.

I have to do a quick rant....WHO ACCTUALLY LIKES THE NEW MCDONALD STRAWS??IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!

Back to the story

We sat down and ate our breakfast. Ms. Griselda gave us a morning speech because Ms. Faragonda was busy. Then the bell rang. It was eight o'clock.

"We have etiquette with professor DuFour" informed Trinity " What a graceful subject"

"My parents always wanted me to take this..." said Stephanie "Anyway lets go"

Sophie helped us find our class then we took a deep breath and entered the room.

"Alright girls"  began Professor DuFour, her calming voice soothing my worries "Take your seats so we can begin with the class, we only have 1 hour, lets not waste it"

1 hour later { I cant describe an etiquette class if I don't have etiquette!}

Now came the class we had all been preparing for, History of magic.

"Alright class," began Professor Alice, I'd like to collect in your assignments.

Elena's Assignment: