Dora The Explorer

Trinity's Pov

I groaned as a tripped on yet another fallen tree branch. How did Dora the explorer do this? Probably all those Spanish words she spoke. 

"Have you found your flower yet?" I moaned then wincing at the sound of Calypso's Camera. Who could actually enjoy this nature? Its so... disgusting. "And how long are we going to be here for?"

"Well" Answered Elena, checking her map for the umpteenth time "We should be approaching a slightly damp area, a common place for the Magnolia Heritage"

"And for your second question, that would be about 8 hours left" Added Aqua.

"Yay!" Exclaimed Stephanie.

"Yay" I replied in a less excited voice.

---

"Found it!" Cried Stephanie "The Magnolia Heritage!"

"We can go back to school now, right?" I eagerly asked.

"Not yet" Replied Ariel "We are gonna explore now"

"Urgh" I groaned and walked around in circles.

"Careful! That's a-" Started Elena

Splash!

"Swamp" I groaned.

Click!

"Calypso... Did you just take a picture!" I shouted.

She giggled. That's it. With one look, Calypso took off running. I jumped out of the swamp and began chasing her.

"If you think you're getting away with this. You're wrong!"

We were running for a while until Calypso stopped at a bush.

"Eh! So now you-" That's all I got to say before Calypso's hands covered my mouth. She pointed through the bushes and as a peered through the bushes I saw Selena, Aela and Misty. They seemed to be using some sort of charms and taking power. I heard a faint click from my side. Calypso had taken yet another picture. Okay, I will admit that they looked quite cool but still.

Hey! Quick note here. I've never had just a scene of Trinity and Calypso so I decided to do it. To be honest, I actually like it.

She then mouthed the word proof and I nodded. We quickly slipped away.

Ariel's POV

The girls had been gone for quite a while and we were getting slightly worried.

"I wonder where they are?" Asked Elena.

"Doesn't everyone?" Replied Stephanie.

"We're back!" Called out Calypso.

"Thank the great dragon" Smiled Stephanie before her face turned to shock "Look out!"

Trinity fell to the ground after being shot with a storm strike.

"Didn't anyone tell you to stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower?" Sneered Selena.

"Trinity!" Exclaimed Stephanie "Are you alright?... She's out cold!"

"Lets transform!"

"Elena Guardian Of Domino!"