Who Actually Thought I Could Love These Clothes?

Trinity's POV

After we had dinner, Ms. Grisedla told us that Headmistress Faragonda needed to see us.

"Umm... I hope we're not in trouble," whispered Calypso as we approached the offic butted in Faragonda "Come on in"

We entered and Calypso and Aqua sat in the seats in front and the rest of us sat on an elegant love seat.

"Well, first thing first" Began headmistress Fargonda "Elena, you will be attending the simulation room on Tuesday's and Thurday's to practise your powers, hence that is what you spoke to me about some time ago."

"Yes miss" Replied Elena meekly.

Faragonda looked out of the window for a while before turning back to us. "Now, you all may have been noticing that for these past few months, you training and classes has been getting noticeably harder, that will all be revealed as to why soon but expect them to get a lot harder next term. Now off you go to be. Have a goodnight." Then she turned her attention to some files on her desk. All slightly confused, we left her office.

A few minutes later and we arrived in or room. Room 164.

"Weirdest convo ever" stated Stephanie "What should we do tomorrow, since its going to be Sunday?"

"Lets go exploring." Suggested Calypso

"And ruin these nails?" I replied "Perhaps not."

"Well, Calypso, Stephanie and I still have to collect some flower samples and we will need all the help we can get. So in that case, you're coming with us." Alerted Elena making her eyes orange to taunt me.

"Humph" I huffed "Fine"

"Yay!" she exclaimed. Her eyes turning a bright green for happiness. "Goodnight!" she added as she walked into her room, shutting the door behind her.

"Geez" I joked "She can actually be so scary, Imagine sharing a room with her"

"I can hear you!" shouted Elena from her room.

"She's not actually that bad but her eyes can be a big feature." Laughed Aqua "Other than that, she's not bad"

"Meh" replied Stephanie, befor stifling a yawn, "I'm off to bed, Trinity, You coming?"

"Yeah sure,"

---

Stephanie's POV

The only reason I was excited to wake up was exploring. The last time I had ever had proper exploring was when we had a lesson at the black mud swamp a few weeks back. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, unlike some, I pick my clothes our after I'm done.

I peered over to Trinity's bed to find out she was gone. Probably chilling in the living room I thought.

About 30 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom to find some clothes laid out on my bed for me. Not that I had a problem. Saves me 40 minutes of choosing an outfit. I felt the fabric and my fingers lingered on the stitches. Dang. Pure talent. I would have to find out where it came from.

After tugging everything on me, I walked over to my pillow and found a note on my bed.

Morning Steph! As you may have guessed by the fabulous stitching, I made your outfit. You had better wear it! Or you'll suffer. Anyways, all the others will be wearing something similar. I hope you like it. Yours Truly, Trinity.

Okay. Okay.

I left the warmness of our room and entered the living. One by one, the girls started to enter.