My Family Has A thing For Disappearing

Previously:

"Why do they have to have to ruin every shopping trip?" Moaned Trinity

"Because ruining a fairies happiness is like a shopping trip to us, Trinity" replied Aela

"That's my name, don't wear it out" Snapped Trinity

"Grr!" growled Aela "Lightning strike!"

"Two can play at that game" shouted Trinity " Electrifying shield!"

The battle had officially begun.

Nobody's POV

The girls all split into groups of 3; Elena and Aqua with Selena, Trinity and Stephanie with Aela and Calypso and Ariel were with Misty. They were determined not to get a detention and got got ready to battle. Don't you just love drama?

"Essence of Wildlife!" said Stephanie, shooting a spell at Aela.

She immediately dogged the spell "Ha! As if that's going to work on me, Raging Thunder!" She blasted

"Hydro-static Blast!" Shot Trinity "Take that weather Girl!"

About 20 minutes later out of their 30 minutes to get back to Alfea.

"We should try our new Charmix powers!" Suggested Ariel. The girls could clearly see that the witches had the upper hand in the fight.

After all summoning their Charmix bags they had finally had the upper hand in the fight and the witches were soon defeated.

"This is not the last you will see of us you pesky little fairies. Mark my words!" Swore Selena

Girls Charmix Appearances:

Elena: Purple outlined shoulder bag with a turquoise cover. Charm is a turquoise crown on her head outlined in Purple.

Aqua: Pink shoulder bag that she holds with her hand that has blue waves on it. Charm is a pink choker necklace with waves.

Trinity:Wears an extremely light blue waist bag that has an electric strike on it. Charm is a Light blue hairclip with a grey accent.

Stephanie: Blue shoulder bag with pink strap that she wears between her elbow and shoulder. Charm is a middle length necklace with blue design.

Calypso: Blue waist bag with a purple lion paw. Charm is a light blue lion paw brioche.

Ariel: Tight blue waist bag with a large snowflake brioche on left side of her chest.

Aqua's POV

So maybe I should have brought a map... Oh well.

"I guess its safe to say that we should have a time limit if Trinity wants to shop" Laughed Ariel

"And that Aqua should NEVER give directions" Added Elena. I laughed, things like these never got to me and also, I knew they were my friends.

"I'll command a snow portal to our room since we only have 7 minutes to get to school and before the border covers the school." Suggested Ariel. The girls and I nodded.

In the blink of an eye, we were back at school.

"Goodnight everyone" I called out as I walked to Elena and I's room. After changing, I flopped on my bed and let sleep take over me.

"What prank are we playing today daddy?" A five year old me asked, rubbing my chubby hands together.

"Well, we should do something with Jelly, but who should we do it on?" Replied my father the mischievous glint in his eyes becoming visible as he smiled.