Aqua and Trinity

Elena grabbed her Nando's takeaway and dashed onto the train knowing that all her 35 suitcases had been miniaturised into her handbag. Elena decided to read her acceptance letter one more time,

Dear miss Kaida, Congratulations!

You are hereby invited to Alfea school for fairies.

From this point on a new world of magic opens up to you and your life will change forever! Your mind and spirit will awaken within you will experience the marvels of creation like never before! The mysteries of the world will open up to you and your powers will grow. During your stay, you will learn transformations, spells and potion Alchemy. The everyday and predictable will become strange and astonishing. Possibility and power will be only limited by your imagination as the world of magic becomes yours.

Pre-registration begins on June 17th and classes start on June 19th. Please send Ms Griselda for your schedule.

We trust you will behave with the utmost responsibility and care during your stay.

Sincerely

Headmistress Faragonda

Elena turned around and saw a friendly face.

'So, Kaida you're going to Alfea too?' asked the friendly girl.

'Please, just call me Elena and yes I am, wait are you going to Alfea?'Answered Elena

'Yes and my name is Aqua Cascade Thames but just call me aqua, I'm the fairy of waves, what about you?'

'Well, my parents and many other people say I'm destined to be the Guardian.' Elena told her blankly, she didn't want to seem like she was boasting.

'Oh, my water waves! You- You're the Guardian!' Aqua exclaimed in delight and shock.

'Yes pretty much so do you wanna be friends?' 

"sure!"

Hours later......

The girls had now entered Magix and took the 15 minute train to Castrel Gardens and met another girl who almost had her suitcases ran over by the train, thanks to Aqua's water magic she was able to, with help from Elena, create a huge water wave to push the luggage back onto the platform.

'Wow thank you, are you guys going to Alfea?' The tanned skin girl thanked then asked.

'Yes,', replied Aqua,' My name is Aqua and I am the fairy of waves from a Kingdom called Lastrix and right next to me is Elena and did you know that she had a the everlasting Gaurdian and also she is from Domino,' explained Aqua.

'Wow you sure can talk a lot replied the girl, ' My name is Trinity and I am the fairy of electricity and I and it am a citizen from Zenith, I wish to become a guardian fairy just like Tecna,I heard that the winx work at Alfea as professors.'

'This train terminates here' said the loud voice of the driver. 'Ooh that's our stop let's go we still have to go to the bust stop and that's a ten minute walk which is 600 seconds but if we walk at the same speed we will get there in 7 minutes which is approximately 420 second, now let's go.' Said Aqua not taking a single breath.'

'Wow' said Trinity,' you should be the fairy of Energy.'

The person here is called Stephanie

She is the fairy of wildlife.

I hope you guys liked this part because I did.

Please leave a comment for ideas because if you do I will definitely use them and your name will be listed in the part.

Bye, sorry if it is short, I only had 1 hour to write this.

😀😀😀😀😀 

This has 500 words not including the bold.

EDIT: 500 WORDS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH BISHHH. I NOW WRIGHT 100 IN AN HOUR. HONESTLY I WAS SO BAD BACK THEN.