Very, very close

Trinity's POV

I was on edge all breakfast. Griselda was fuming. Long story short. A search was going to begin tomorrow if no one confessed by the end of the day.

About fifteen minutes later, we were all seated in French, with the exception of Stephanie who was outside with the fake spider in the cup.

"Good morning girls!" Greeted Madame Coco. "As you all know, the end of the school year is very, very close now. So, we shall have a revision lesson. First, let us do the register." 

A good five minutes later, Madame Coco asked, "Where is Mademoiselle Stephanie?"

As if on queue, which it was, Stephanie entered. I could see Calypso slyly putting the sensor on our teachers dress so that the spider would follow her. I think Aqua had the remote.

"Miss, I found a spider! And as the fairy of wildlife, I couldn't let this poor creature die" Stephanie called out.

"J-just don't let it near m-me!" Replied our teacher.

As Stephanie walked over to her desk, she accidentally tripped and the spider fell to the ground.

All the girls squealed, even me and jumped onto our desks. Madame Coco went crazy.

"Mademoiselle Stephanie get that spider back" Madame Coco Said and hurried to the other side of the room. And of course the other big fake spider followed her. "Ah! It wasn't this big!"

The next few hours passed by and it was now dinner time.

I'll fill you in on what happened.

Aqua turned off the spider and Madame Coco let us all leave class early.

We confessed to Griselda and luckily we didn't get into trouble, thanks to the headmistress who said we were only curious.

Now Headmistress Faragonda took the stage at dinner.

"Good Evening girls! Let me just quickly tell you that the culprits for the event that happened last night has been found." She began looking at us. "But stepping away from that note, you girls have done absolutely amazing this year and as you will all know, this school year will be ending next week. 

You have all done splendidly and your powers and skills have improved outstandidly. Next year you will all have cognitive analysis class, you will all increase your magicial abilities by learning technical incantations, spells requiring cognitive analysis and accurate pronunciation. Other classes will include magic invocation, which teaches the practice of making magic through technical charms, magic self-defense, which teaches you how to defend oneself through the use of spells, and applied , which teaches how to effectively combine powers. You also have the goal of earning , a power-up that will temporarily boost their energy called Charmix."

Well that was a REALLY long speech. Not as long as Griselda's at the start of the school year. Which was almost a year ago. Jeez.

After dinner we headed to our room and all sat in our living room.

Elena's POV

"The school year is almost over, what are we all planning to do in the holiday?" I asked.

"Well," Began Aqua " This year is my brother's turn to host the Olympian games so and that will last a whole week, but I'll probably be playing pranks with my dad."

"My family is going to the planet Dolona, apparently the best spas are there so I'm hoping that my mother and I can go there whilst my father and brother go rock climbing. Because imagine me, rock climbing. What a disaster."

We all laughed.

"I'm spending half of the holiday with my sister and parents then I'm going to Ariel's planet and spending the rest with her." Smiled Calypso.

"Same thing as me" Informed Ariel. "Except that Calypso's coming to me in Icelope." On that note, Lexi (Calypso's Lion) came running to Ariel "Oh and of course Lexi."

Lexi had been spending a lot of time in Alfea's National Park. She probably made a lot of friends.

"I'm spending my holiday with my cousin Arisa

Made by 

 and her older brother Matthew, though I think we're doing a mix of Domino and Eraklyon." I added.

"Well I'll probably be at the birth of a new baby sibling oh or it could be twins or triplets maybe... anyways I'll be catching up with my siblings again... texts and phone calls aren't the same."

We all chatted for a while.

"Well" yawned, "I'm off to bed"

I changed into my pyjamas and remembered lots of thigs that had happened this year. The annual Gala, meeting the witches, fighting with them, getting our Charmix a year early .going to the Omega dimension, getting in trouble for it, all those holidays, birthdays and much, much more.

Then I fell asleep.

Calypso's POV

Its been 5 days since the Headmistresses announcement meaning school ends in two days! For the term at least. But that means no classes anymore.

Some people say that I'm very observant. That's kind of true. I prefer to call it people watching. I can pick up on many little habits that people have and I've even started to suspect something about Trinity and one of the witches but I'll have to see more about it.

Anyways there's nothing much to any more except pack.

If you walk outside of the building or even just in your dorms, there's girls rushing from room to room, hugging friends and just acting crazy. Like we still have two days left.

I've just been walking around and going to different girls' dorms. Like I just came back from Emilia and Alicia's dorm. Aqua and Stephanie are playing a video game, Trinity is doing her nails, Ariel is doing what those football judges do in football (like saying the girls every move) Elena was painting a picture and I was just going to watch the girls game.

I guess we were all just spending as much time together till the holiday. But we are coming back so...

------

Times going really fast. We just came back from dinner now so tomorrow, we will be leaving the day after tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. A really EXTRA special announcement is coming in the next chapter!