The Gemlix Club Part 12

"So that's it!" asked Ariel," they just left!"
"Well.." said Aqua"I've collected some samples from the fight and we have to investigate in Alfea, but we can't fly anymore, we've been transformed for so long soooo... It would be nice if some certain specialists could give us a ride back'
"That would be us, girls hop on!" exclaimed Falen
Each girl hopped on to a certain specialist. (with their bags for the annual gala.);)
At alfea.
Everyone was met by...
Grizelda!!!!
'You girls are all 2 hours late and the barrier has gone up since!'exclaimed Griselda'You will all see Headmistress Faragonda in the morning, as for you six boys, I have informed Saladin and he will speak with you in the morning...now what are you all waiting for? Scram!!!'
Everyone ran off from The headmistress assistant with simple but discrete waves.
'I don't like her,'said Elena while tying to calm down Lexi.
'Yeah,'agreed Calypso,'next time we go out shopping, I'll leave
Lexi at home.'
*cough* *cough* *cough*
'Umm yes Trinity'asked Stephanie
"Off to bed now!!! The dance is Tomorow!!"
"Wow, she sounds just like Griselda," said Ariel.
'I heard that!!!!'
Everyone started laughing.

In The Morning:

"wake up!!!"screamed Trinity"we have to see headmistress Faragonda AND get ready for the gala."

All the girls ground and got ready.

At Cloud Tower.
'Girls! You have disappointed me dearly. Not only did I get embarrassed by a fellow headmistress,but you got caught!!!*sigh* I will still allow you to go to Alfea's Gala because you all clearly have great potential. JUST DON'T DISAPPOINT ME AGAIN! Are we clear?'
"Crystal clear!!" chorused the 3 witches.
At Red Fountain
"Boys! You missed curfew and were found at Alfea!ms Faragonda had your speak with me and suggested that I expel you!!!! But...you boys are new and extremely strong and brave, I will keep you in this school but you will all be in the same rooms. Now go to breakfast and don't be late."
"Yes, sir!" exclaimed the boys while saluting their Headmaster.

Back to Alfea(BY the way guys, I don't think I'm gonna do POV's but for this bit in Alfea I will bye!!)

Miss Faragonda's POV

I waited patiently for my six students to come and see me*sigh* why were they out so late, their future was so strong, so great. She remembered her days as the company of light, thinking about the Winx and their lives who knew what dangers these kids would have to face.'

*Knock**Knock*Knock*

"Come in,"

The six girls entered the room, I was ready to get some answers.

"What happened girls?"

The girls quietly used eye contact to see who was going to talk; Elena was going to speak first.

"Well, Head Mistress Faragonda," said Elena"we were out shopping for some dresses, and then we went out for pizza. after that we heart screams so we transformed, we thought three witches who called themselves 'the Collectors'.

Aqua spoke next.

"We were fighting and their names were, Selena the witch of Dragons, Aela the witch of Shadows and Misty the witch of Weather.

Then Trinity.

" Then they said something about the moon rising and left."

Next It was Stephanie.

Then the Spcialists dropped us off.

Then it was Calypso 

We were then met by Griselda

Lastly it was Ariel,
"We're so so so sorry headmistress."

Now it was my turn to speak.
"Girls,your future together is great,strong and powerful,you are destined to be a group,don't let me down (no fangirling over the song).
I looked down onto my desk and stared at a picture of the Winx,Flora,Stella,Tecna,Aisha,Musa and who could forget Bloom.
I heard 6 jumbled yes miss'es while the girls left the room.
(I hope you guys liked that POV because I loved it!! Definitely my best sentence since starting wattpad,other than the very first.)