33.

This chapter is kind of filler, and since the Akatsuki have seen Shisui kiss Rin, well....I think you know what kind of filler it is. The next chapter will have some action, don't worry, but I do kind of want some shipping action. Sad as it is (at least for me), this book is drawing to a close because if you think about it, Rin actually pretty much solved a lot of stuff with the Uchiha massacre and the Akatsuki has abandoned the plan for the tailed beasts, so I think it's safe to say that in two or three chapters it will all be over. I have a question to ask you guys but I might as well ask it at the end.

Also enjoy the Kakashi meme lol

******

"We have failed," Deidara looked down at his tea, not feeling like eating something, "we've lost her to the dark side."

"Don't fucking remind me," Hidan said, downing a shot.

"She's just kissing someone she likes, I don't see what the big deal is--"Kisame trailed off, only to be met with murderous glances.

"You don't understand!" Deidara whined, "he just did...he....arghh! Why is he so artistically smooth?"

"And he's handsome," Hidan practically spat, "curse his looks to hell."

Sasori said nothing, only kept tightening his grip around a pack of poisoned senbon. "He's truly attractive--" he said, "how do you think he'd look like as a human puppet?"

Kisame sweat dropped at that and just drank his sake. When did they become so protective?

  "I won't fucking stand for this," Hidan cursed as he stood up, magenta eyes gleaming with bloodlust, "I don't know about you fuckers, but this bitch is going down. Get the fuck up, shitheads, we're going to Konoha."

  Kisame sweatdropped again.

  "I think you need the Leader's permission to—"

   "Shove the leader's permission up his pierced ass, fishcake—" Hidan flipped him off, "we are going and that is final."

   Kisame sighed.

  This was going to end well.

********

Rin was in a good mood the following morning, something that her genin didn't fail to notice. Naruto made kissy faces behind her back, something to which Sakura punched him in the face for while Sasuke only said the occasional 'Hn.'

After she trained her genin and they went off to Ichiraku's as was customary, Rin found Shisui in their way. "Hi," Shisui waved as his eyes twinkled when he saw Sasuke, "how is my favorite genin doing?"

"Hn."

"I will take that as you're doing excellent," Shisui grinned as he turned to Rin, "so, done training your genin?"

"Um, yeah—" Rin ducked her face, "we're just going to Ichiraku's."

"Hey, kids," Shisui winked at the genin, "mind if I steal your sensei for a moment?"

Sakura had a knowing look on her face, a smile stretching on her lips as Naruto gagged. Sasuke just rolled his eyes.

"I will also take that as a yes," Shisui said as he took Rin's hand and despite her protests, they shunshinned away.

Rin blinked when she saw that they were on one of the hills they chased each other on. The two sat down, beginning some small talk before they relaxed around the other again. In a few moments, they were back to the level of intimacy that they were before, teasing and conversing with each other once again.