Chapter 12

I don't know

Jahrid's POV

I looked at my phone to see if Jandrick texted me. He said that they are coming to the airport.

What 'they'?

What does he mean? I looked outside of the plane. Dad got us a private plane for me and Zeta.

I will see Euphiemia in the hospital later. But damn, I really can't wait. But the possibility that she forgot me broke me a little. But it's okay. As long as she's gonna remember me sooner.

She's kinda stupid, if someone reminded her she will suddenly remember it.

"Are you dizzy?"Zeta asked causing me to turn to her. She read some newspaper. She's my stepsister with no bloodties but shit! She fell for me. Damn!

"No"I said simply. Am I that good-looking that even my stepsister fell in love for me!? She confessed to me a year ago. But I just said nothing.

Now she's too caring because she want to take advantage of me. Damn! It gave me a headache.

"Do you want some drinks, Sir?"a waitress said. I pouted. "Just water, please"I answered.

I looked at my watch and it's 11:00AM. I wonder if Jandrick ate breakfast.

"Here's the water, Sir"the waitress said at the back. I nodded then smiled. "Thanks"I said while drinking it and gave the glass to her.

I looked at the window again and closed my eyes. I wonder how it would feel to see Euphiemia again. Will I be happy that much? But maybe of course.

Or dissapointed because she forgot me? I think of that expectation now. I can handle it.

Euphie's POV

We ate at the nearest restaurant at the airport. We can freely go in the airport even though we don't have tickets. It's private plane though. I ate my roasted chicken.

"It's almost 11:30, it will be their landing"he said. He's exxagerating too much. "It's not like the airport is miles away, Jandrick"I stated the fact.

He pouted and sighed. "Yeah right!"he said. I want to state facts to stop people exxagerating!.

I almost finished my meal. "Did you know my brother? Euphie?"he suddenly asked. I ate the last spoon.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I haven't even seen him. How would I know?"I asked. He bit his lip. "Yeah, you got some dirt in your eyes that your sight is blurry at new year"he stated.

I nodded. "But...... Just by looking at him. He seems to know you"he said while moving his head trying to think. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

I really don't know that person!

"Are you sure?"I asked. He pouted again. "Yeah, him laughing like crazy because of you. He might know you that good"he said while never looking at me. Maybe he's remembering the scene.

"Maybe he's just an easy person"I said. He looked at me. "Now you seem like you know him. How did you know he's an easy person? But he's cold while there is something bothering him"he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows again. "Like you bothered him because of the live new year?"I asked. He nodded. "And when you winked. He..... Smiled"he said while pointing his spoon to me.

What!? Smile!? Damn!

"But did you really didn't know him? I know you had bad memories"he said. Is he stating a case in here? Is he interrogating me!? He should be a prosecutor or what!?

"I don't know. I really don't know!"I said to him while glaring at him. What is this feeling?

Everytime he talks about his brother, I'm always irritated. But why? It's not like his brother had done wrong to me.

I don't know. I really....... Don't know. Damn it!

We went the airport after eating and got to the entrance. A guard asked us the tickets. "We're just here to escort the ones on the private plane from Kochenia"Jandrick said.

The guard nodded. He let us in and went to private section. Privates can go to meet the ones they are meeting in the plane.

So I'm gonna see a plane very nearby to me!? Wow it will be so cool. I followed Jandrick at the door and he ran near the plane. I stopped by a bit when I got outside to tie my hair.

But when I stretched it. It broke. Damn! I let go of my hair and it got windy because a plane has land in the other side.

I closed my eyes so no dirt will get in my eyes. I felt my hair must be swinging right now.

As the wind stopped I looked ahead. Jandrick is waiting at the metal stairs. As I took one step to go but then I saw a man.

I widen my eyes and my lips parted. Damn it! My hands and knees are trembling. I don't even know the reason.

Our eyes met and I tripped at my own heels. Glad it had two stairs so I'm not hurt that bad.

But damn! What is this feeling!? I saw Jandrick turned to me. "Euphiemia!"he shouted and ran to me. But before he could reach me. I quickly stood up.

And fixed my clothes then ran to the comfort room. I put my hands on the sink and looked at myself and remembered the man. Who darted my eyes just now.

He had a majestic blue eyes. That had some connection to my purple eyes. I still had the uneasy feeling. I closed my eyes and opened it again.

Damn it! It will be alright if Jandrick didn't saw me. I wonder if that is his brother. He had the Haniego features but only had blue eyes. Jandrick had green one.

Damn! Why am I thinking his brother!?

I took my phone. My hand still trembled. Damn! My heart skipped a beat that my phone almost fell in the sink.

I turned on my phone and plugged the headset. Damn! A tear in my left eye shed! I don't know! Really!?

This is thrilling, really! Now they met again. I can't believe it like dammit! I just forgot to tell that it might like this.

Written by: annexbunny