Chapter 42

Yours

I'm worried about Jahrid, and yes I woke up when Zeta shouted. I'm afraid. I know Jahrid won't betray me. Mark it.

I won't know what will my family do to him. If he does that. I might turn into Lynch.

I pouted when Jahrid opened the door slowly. Did he thought, I'm still asleep? Who wouldn't be freaked out of Zeta's shout.

"You awake?"he asked seriously while coming to the bed. Upper bed actually. I nodded. "Just a while ago"I said now he's in my bed. Urgh, he's really creepy now he took my virginity.

"What did Dad talked with you?"I asked. He smiled. "Hmm.. Man to man talks"he hugged me.

I groaned. "Just tell me"I said. He chuckled. "He just.... Accepts us"he said confidently. Oh, damn his confident ego really.

"Really?"I asked. I felt him nodded in my shoulders. "Then.... What did you talked with Zeta a while ago?"I asked and my voie was full of bitterness.

He looked at me and he smirked. Shit. "Why? Are you jealous again, baby?"he asked. Damn it, I can't let his baby's control me!

I glared at him. "Shut up"I groaned and he chuckled more. "Did..... I deserve you?"he asked slowly. I was stunned at what he said. He bit his lip and hugged me. His head fits perfectly at my neck for pete's sake.

"Jesus, I sound desperate!"he groaned. I chuckled. Who knows you deserve who? Him will only be the judge. Despite all.

"I want to ask..... Where am I in your life"he asked. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "In the center, I guess"I chuckled.

His nose trailed my neck. "Damn it, stop seducing me!"he groaned. I tsked. "I didn't, it's just a fact"I suggested. His breath tickled my neck and everywhere.

I wish this happened in right time. What if this happened earlier? Or later?

"I love you"he whispered. My jaw dropped. It feels different when you finally have that person.

"I love you, too"I said gently not wanting to break the moment. He cupped my cheek and raised his head. His other hand is trailing the hairs on my nape.

He smiled. "Finally, for long, Euphiemia, I got you"he said like a predator finally caught his prey. For long, huh?

I chuckled. "Do you know what it feels to be away from you?"he asked gently. Actually, very far from his real voice like it would break in miles.

"I was dying again and again if you got a boyfriend if I come back"he whispered. I chuckled immediately.

"You think it's a joke?"he asked seriously. I bit my lip to stop laughing but my smile is still there. Damn.

He cursed. "Really? Is that your reaction?"he asked. I faked a cough to finally calm down.

"Of course, I suffered being alone, I won't have time to date guys actually"I said while my cheeks heated.

"Well then, that's great"he rolled his eyes. Damn his self! "Is there another thing you are dying of, while you are away?"I asked again.

"Your winks, you know when Jandrick video called me. It was killing me, baby. What if you winked some guys, too? What if there are people who are courting you while I wasn't here? It will kill me"

I let out a roar of laughter. Damn! I really can't stop myself. "Shut up"he groaned while I was still laughing.

"So you almost died at my winks? Should I say 'cause of death: Jamaica Euphie's winks' then?"I chuckled.

"Damn it, I'm just worried"he said angrily. I winked at him. He cursed and looked away and hid his face on the pillow.

"Hey"I slammed his chest. Damn, he is so dramatic and you know he's fucking cute. "Okay okay, I won't do it"I teased. He still hid his face on the pillow more.

"You're such OA and a mama's boy"I teased. He widen his eyes when his face is finally showed up. I laughed and jumped to the floor. But he was fast he quickly caught me.

I wiggled in his arms trying to get away but we fell on the under bed. I licked my lower lip as I saw his amused and frustrated eyes. "Damn it"he cursed.

I chuckled. "Did you wink at anyone and anywhere?"he asked, frustrated. I twitched my lips.

"One time at the social hall while I was giving a lessons to the Jun—"

"Bullshit, what if someone courts you because of that?"he groaned. Well, I'm also a human, I could reject them.

"I could do something for that, of course"I said coolly. He cursed. "Damn, I can't take you winks anymore now I forbid you to do that now"he warned.

"Why? I'm a matchmaker of course"I said. His lips twitched.

"You are mine and you will do as I say"he commanded. Damn, he's really OA for a man. His blue eyes told me that be was serious.

I smirked. "I'm yours and I will do as you say"I echoed. He bit his lip. "When will you stop making me fall harder?"he asked.

I chuckled. "Never"I whispered and he tilted his head and kissed me. A deep one.

His hand is in my nape and his other strong arm is forcing me to stood up. He sucked my lower lip and kissed me deeply one last time.

"Fine, then we are for each other"

To love isn't just give and take but also sacrifice.

Written by: annexbunny