Chapter 43

Grandfather

I wiped my sweat, as I was really nervous. I AM MEETING MY GRANDFATHER TODAY!

Damn it, I wonder what will Dad do after meeting grandfather. I heard they will come in 30 minutes. I tried to be formal.

"Nervous?"Jahrid asked me, concerned. I bit my lip. Actually... I can't lie to him, right?

I nodded. "Y-yeah, I've never met my family before aside from Mom's side"I stated. He smiled.

He hugged me and rubbed my back. "Don't worry, I'm here"he said sweetly. I inhaled sharply.

"Fine, I won't"I defensed. He chuckled. "You are strong, baby"he teased. Damn it!

He's such a bully!

"Shut up, please"I begged as my cheeks is very hot. He chuckled sexilly. He looked at me. "Sure, but I turn crazy if you won't talk to me"he stated.

His sweet words really fucked my senses. I looked away, trying to ignore him but my breathing was fast when I saw a SUV in the front of the hospital.

Someone rubbed my back, and I know who it is already. "It's fine"he said. I nodded slowly, trying to calm down.

An old man with his black tuxedo revealed with some stick to help him walk. It's not just stick but it's black.

And also, a woman revealed. She looked like a model with her mermaid curls on her. Uhh... As long as I remember, Raven?

And lastly, an old woman. My eyes narrowed. Her white long hair is still looked elegant. I bit my lip. Philonea Arcadejas.

Wife of Zanelo Arcadejas. I think they're still at late 50's. Somehow, then. They all looked at us. As Raven, helped her Father to walk.

In the other SUV, his grandchildren showed up. Rubious looked manly even he's just in his teenage years. I think 16-20? His long neck-length hair was pulled back when he combed it.

His jawline fits for the structure of his face. Woah, I can't believe he's my cousin. He's handsome, for real. And Rinea.

She looked elegant like her mother and she looks innocent with her bit curly hairs. Rehena was also beautiful with her fringes at the side of her ponytailed hair, too.

Bodyguards followed them. "Oh, hey cuz"Rehena greeted beside me and hugged the two of them. "How's you eighteenth birthday, Rinea?"she asked.

Rinea smiled innocently. While Rubious is rolling his eyes. "I'm sure you'll say again 'sorry I didn't' came' urgh, bullshit girl"Rubious mumbled.

"Brother don't be rude she's older than you for three years"Rinea groaned. I wonder if I'm also in their scene as a cousin.

"Yeah, dude. Your just possessive of your sister"a bodyguard said behind Rinea. Rehena looked at him. "Oh, so he's your bodyguard? I thought your Auntie won't agree to have a bodyguard again from that agency?"Rehena raised an eyebrow.

The bodyguard smirked. "Damn"Rubious mumbled. "Oh, I brought your bodyguard, too, Rehena"Rinea said while a man went out of the SUV.

They were talking but I don't know what they we're talking about but it's for Rinea's bodyguard before. Having some situation?

"This hospital is nice"Rinea said while looking everywhere. I heard Chairman chuckled bitterly. "Shall we go?"he said while looking deeply at me.

We're in the inside of the hospital while they are still not far from us but I can sense his loneliness when he saw me.

He walked first to me. Towards me! Damn it, what to do!?

It was just meters away when he stopped. "Is your Father here, dear?"he asked. My legs was shaking. I can't help but to be nervous.

"Uhh... No but he'll be here in some m-minutes"I stuttered. "Is your life here okay?"he asked concerned. I nodded.

When did he know that I'm his granddaughter?

"I see, I heard you are a successful doctor here"he said. Rinea eyed me, curiously. I think Rubious knows and also Rehena because they are just serious listening to our conversation.

All is here. My family. I heard a loud footsteps and it's Dad and Darius. Phew, I think Chair—I mean my grandfather will ask me anything.

Grandfather's eyes softened when he saw his..... Son. Senyora Philonea just eyed him regretfully.

"Euphiemia"Dad hugged me. I hugged him back as I felt complete. Before, I wasn't complete without Jahrid but now I felt very complete.

"Zatielle"Grandfather said while Dad's jaw clenched when he turned to him. Tears is in the side of the eyes of my Grandfather while Senyora Philonea looked away.

My cousins let their selves busy talking. I sighed. I looked at behind me which is the man, I want to hold this moment.

"Are you okay?"he whispered concerned. I nodded when I saw Alisa crying. What again?

My attention was drifted when someone asked me. "Is that her boyfriend?"Grandfather's voice made me turn to him.

My Dad did the answer. Timing, President Rico is here. "What the hell is wrong in here?"Grandfather asked Lynch.

My cheeks went cold. I was frozen. If he won't accept then so be it. It's my decision. I don't need him. My father is already enough for me.

"Lynch, what is happening? Why didn't you tell me this?"he asked irritatedly. "Father calm down first"Lynch begged for a reason.

"Just answer me"Chairman groaned. I won't let go of Jahrid. I'm fine if we live on muds as long as I get support.

This is chaotic. This isn't the dream I was hoping for. I will make them convinced even the way for it is the hell.

I'm sure they experienced the hell of the life. Where depression, problems, and feelings haunt you for darkness.

If that is the family of the Arcadejas is. Brave for hell as good as heaven then I'll give in. We prepare for hell to the sake of heaven not for yourself.

We all prepare badness present for the goodness of the future. That is Arcadejas. I will follow them. I will stand up.

Written by: annexbunny