Chapter 34

Secret

I walked towards the information desk to write the patient's information. I clicked my neck. I'm so tired. I have night shifts in two days.

Damn, Manager! Well, President suggested it and Jahrid just accepted it what the hell!?

As I put the last letter, I pushed the keyboard hard because I want to sleep. It's already one in the morning. Damn it! And I'm also afraid ghosts will appear because it's to quite in here.

The one who's in charge of this desk is having some snack or midnight snack!

I shrieked when I felt someone hugging me from the back. I can familiarize his smell. Jahrid seems came from shower. I smelled mint and his manly scent. Eh?

"I'm sorry to get you work like this"he said while putting his head on my neck. I shivered beneath his breath.

"You just agreed it, that's it"I said while rolling my eyes. He sighed heavily and buried his face more and hugged me tightly. I put my hands on his arms on my stomach.

"I just got carried away when I heard your name"he said. What the hell? Does my everything affects him!? My presence, my name. . . Everything?

I bit my lip to stop smiling. "I'll ask Dad about it"he suggested. I quickly shook my head. "It's fine"I said.

I turned to him and looked at his tired and worried eyes. He should at least sleep. "Even so, I will do anything for you, baby"he said while carrying a weak smile.

Oh, this man really? I want to know if I'm a bothersome for him, he looks tired. I caressed his cheek. My baby smells good, huh? Hear that. He's mine.

I smiled. "You should sleep now, you look tired. I'm fine here"I said. He closed his eyes feeling my touch. I blinked.

He opened his eyes and breathed heavily. "And you think, I believe you? Come on, let's go and sleep. I'll ask Dad about your shift"he suggested.

I pouted. Can't he get over it?. "Fine, I'll sleep now but my shift is fine. This is my hard work. I just want you to support me"I said. His lips parted like he wasn't that satisfied of my answer.

He looked at me deeply. I nodded to assure that its fine. He kissed my forehead a while. "I will do as you say"he whispered in my forehead. I nodded.

He took my hand and started walking away.

************

I went to the information desk near the President's room again to get a document and copy it.

When I got nearer, I saw the woman who is in charge of the Information desk trembled. I furrowed my eyebrow. I went to a laptop.

I leaped when I heard someone shouting. I looked at my front and the woman suddenly grabbed my hand to her chair.

I widen my eyes when I heard a familiar voice. "Someone is in there, Miss..."she wants to continue but I can see her face to let me eavesdrop whatever the ones who are in the President's room are talking about.

"Now you know, Rico!"I can hear Lynch's voice. I bit my lip. "I didn't know they were your relatives, idiot!"President's voice echoed in my ears.

"Hah! So your using them!?"Lynch said again. "Shut it you two! It's my daughter's dream not any of you!"a voice said. I widen my eyes.

It's.....dad!

I looked at the woman and gave me a look to continue. "I never really know that, Lynch! Now get the hell out of here!"President said. I heard Lynch tsked.

"Zatielle, what the hell? Why didn't you did something!? If you won't return to the real Arcadejas where you truly belong. Then I won't return your first son!"Lynch said.

My jaw dropped. First..... Son? My brother? I thought that was a dream. What the hell? And who the hell is my brother!? Tears welled in my eyes remembering my nightmare. How Dad lied to me and everything.

I cried inside a car with a boy a year older than me. Please, I don't want to die. I'm too young. I'm just six years old.

The boy held my hand. "Sir, please let us return to the house!"he said bravely but I know he's scared. "Tsk,my boss wants you two to be kidnapped now be quite!"the driver groaned.

I cried more. "Shh, Euphiemia. Brother is here to protect you"he said. I hugged him and he let go. He glared at the driver and hit him with his shoes in his head.

The driver groaned. I widen my eyes. Brother quickly unlocked the door and he carried me. I heard the Driver shouted and chased us.

Brother put me down as we are far from the driver. He put his hands on my face. I cried. "Euphie, you know where's our house, right?"he asked.

I nodded. "Go there now"he said while he nodded. I widen my eyes and tears fell. He pushed me. And shouted at me to go.

The driver is near now so I ran. I saw brother defeat the man and at the end he got caught. I cried.

"No"I shook my head while running away from them. I always let them protect me!

My breathing is heavy as sweat and tears are forming. And.... Dad is their relative? What kind?

"I don't belong there, Lynch! Now don't you dare take away my daughter!"he said. I sobbed. Now what!?

Lynch chuckled mockingly. "Don't worry about the first born son-thingy, Raven and her children can handle it"Lynch said.

What. The. Fuck!

What the heck!?

"And how about my son!? Darius, huh? How about my son, Lynch!? Is he still your dog to threaten us!? For me to return, huh!?"

I can't take it anymore. No, no this can't be it. I can't even accept the wrath of these two families and how. . . Will they accept that I had a relationship with Jahrid Hane Haniego!?

Tears falling like falls. Silence..... Lynch can't answer my Father's doubt.

"Then return! Dad is always obsess to have you and Darius to be the heir of the main company! Since you two are the first in line!"Lynch groaned.

Zatielle Arcadejas, my father. Biological father, I say. Is the first born son of Zanelo Anel Arcadejas. And. . . Darius Anielle Arcadejas is my brother. No wonder why is Anielle from Zatielle.

And. . . . I'm the second in line generation!? Well, I'm older than Rehena and Rubious.... Raven's son and Rinea. I just noticed it's all R's in the beginning of their name. Well as I know.

So. . .  I can also be an heir? Of what? Their company is all packed up. It's a relief, though.

"But don't worry, Zatielle. Your daughter will take the half share of this hospital"Lynch said.

"Fuck"I muttered. The woman saw my reaction and rubbed my back as comforting me. H..how about Jahrid!?

"What?"President asked calmly. I heard Lynch scoffed. "Why, can't you accept it? Besides she's just a Manager in the future or an investor. You sister had made an engineering firm, huh?"Lynch asked President. Maybe.

"And?"President asked. "No need to worry. Father had made a hospital again for his granddaughter"Lynch explained.

What the hell? How will I accept this shit? I'm ruling half of this hospital and another coming one. What about the other Haniego!?

My heart ached about thinking of Jahrid, Jandrick and also Alisa. She might not be a Haniego but we all know that we trust each other.

Jahrid. . . . . I will never ever let myself slip away from him. But if he's the one who slips away. I'll just. . . Gladly accept it. 

Written by: annexbunny