Chapter 14

Ice cold

Damn! Even they are Haniego, Jandrick's brother is cold! Like he's irritated at me. What the hell is the problem of this guy!?

He suddenly took his luggage. Shit, my hand hurts! I glared at him. His eyes widen a bit. Like he's thinking something.

I rolled my eyes as I continue to help them. I can hear Jandrick said something to his brother.

"I'll take this my own"his brother said while taking his luggage. I can see in the corner of my eye like darting eyes. That he want to scold me for being cold or what!?

But wait! Why do I know that? I'm not a mind-reader. I didn't know why is his stares make my hands and knees tremble.

I exhaled. I need to get myself together. I can't keep thinking of that cold guy!

As we finished taking their luggage we went to the President's office.

I felt like this is a reunion to their family. I bit my lip and decided to not follow them anymore.

"Uh..... Jandrick, I'll go to the office now. I have something to do"I said while pointing the hallway that leads to my office.

Jandrick raised an eyebrow and put his arms around my neck again. "Hey, put me down"I said.

"Don't mind it, Euphie"Jandrick said while we're almost arrived at the door. Damn!

But before I could step on him. I looked at his brother accidentally and see his angered eyes. He looked away. What's wrong with this young man!?

Jandrick opened the door while his arm is in my neck. The President smiled. Damn! He must be thinking of something.

I stepped on his foot again. "Yike!"he shouted. That's good. President laughed. "Better for him"he said to me.

I smiled. He looked at his son and..... I could say that no blood tie daughter.

"How are you, Jahrid?"he asked. I blinked. "Fine dad"he said.

I blinked my eyes again and again. Jahrid? Jandrick's brother if I'm right. The corners of my heart beated but in the center it's broken like what I felt in the airport.

A hand placed on my shoulder causing me to leap. "Are you fine?"Jandrick asked. I just smiled bitterly.

"Zeta, how are you? Did you two got along?"President asked the girl. Their stepsister. She smiled geniuenly. "More than that"she said. I saw Jahrid glared at her but she ignored it.

"So want to do something, Jahrid?"President asked. "What dad?"he asked. President pouted. "If you have something to meeting with your assistant"he suggested.

I closed my eyes. Not now! And opened it again. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised that Jahrid is staring at me.

"Later dad"he said. I bit my lip and he glanced at me again. What is he thinking with that blank face?

I raised my eyebrows at him without anyone noticing. He shook his head and looked away.

Damn! He always made me freeze in place when he stared at me. What the hell?

It's just his name and his face familiar but why am I trembling and freezing like this?

Not to mention that he is cold as ice. From the Haniegos I know they are all kinda caring but this one had a problem, really!

"I need to go now, President. I have something to do in my office"I said. He blinked and pouted. "Oh, I was going to order some coffee in here"he said.

I waved my hands. "No need. I'll go now, Sir"I said while smiling and bowed and excused myself.

Damn it! I really can't stand the stares of that guy! Urgh!

I went to my office and took a face towel to wash my face. Maybe there are some dirts in my face in the airport.

I went to the bathroom. I went to the sink and washed my face. I really want to reset my feelings that I felt for that guy!

He always made me tremble and freeze in his stares and everytime I look at him. I washed my face again.

Now that I think of it. He's gonna be my officemate from now on! I put my hand on my forehead. This might be a headache for me.

I went out and slept at the double deck bed. I slept the one in the under. I sighed. I looked at the other table at the office.

I wonder what it feels like to be with that man and.......... Feel a headaches everyday!?

I shook my head at myself and closed my eyes a bit. Damn! If only I could resign and get out! But if I resign because of him. I find it weird!

And also this is my dream hospital! I rolled my eyes and remembered what happened at the airport.

I thought the thing that I fell on myself. "I must be crazy"I mumbled to myself. I took a relaxing breath.

Someone suddenly barged into the room that caused me to stand up suddenly and hit my head at the upper bed. "Damn it!"I shouted while rubbing my head.

If that was Jandrick he will knock first! I looked to see who it was. I widen my eyes. Jahrid!

"Sorry"he said then went to his table. He sounds sincere though. He sat in his swivel chair. He stared at me. I looked away.

I can still see him at the corner of my eye. "You said that you had something to do but I found you relaxing yourself"he stated while turning his swivel chair.

I looked at him and glared at him. He furrowed his eyebrow and narrowed his eyes. Like he is looking something in my eye.

I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrow. I looked away. Damn!. "If you lie, make sure I don't catch you"he said causing me to turn to him. I furrowed my eyebrow and he blinked.

Just like that, I looked at the every inch of his eyes. It made my hands and knees tremble and freeze more. He really is cold as ice and had that power to make me like an ice.

What kind of power?

This chapter is kinda long. Cold stares really? He just wanted to know your eyes more! Matchmaker!

Written by: annexbunny