Chapter 32

My answer

I went to the hospital after that. I really can't face him now. And I'm just alone in the office. I wonder why Jahrid and Jandrick slept in the company house when they had their own private house.

The hell? Why am I thinking these things?  I pulled the hem of my spaghetti strap. I sighed. Damn it! I want to end this day really but it's still afternoon.

Oh well, I just need some hobbies. Maybe, biking in the garden. My bike is in the parking lot though. In bike and motorcycle section.

I went out with a white jacket because the wind is cold and strong. I biked in the soccer field not that far from the hospital.

It's windy and it's fine. The wind feels good with riding with my bike. This could be forever.

**************

I just came out from the canteen for dinner. It's 8:00pm. But I don't feel like I'm sleepy. Should I take hot milk?

But instead, I took a soda again. Now where will I go? Office? Oh, maybe rooftop. I sighed. Fine, I'll go there. It must be a nice view from there.

It's still windy but no sign that it will rain. The moon and stars can be seen clearly, though. I climbed to the stairs.

"Woah!"I screamed when I sat on the bench. This is my first time coming here alone. Last new year, I didn't get to see the surrounding because we're busy preparing.

And. . . That video call was it Jahrid? Maybe so. I didn't have time to look at Jandrick's IPod.

I sat on the grass instead because it's getting cold at the bench. I took a sip on the soda. Is this dream? I really want this as a reality but I hate hoping when there's no hope.

What if Zeta and Jahrid might get fixed marriage? Yeah right, they're siblings. But Zeta can change her surname anytime, right? Urgh!

I looked at the stars. I bit my lip. I hope there is a sun for me. The sun can be gone from earth's sight in night but we all know that sun is just staying in his position watching earth.

I also want a man like that. I'm earth and he is the sun. Even though, in the reality the sun is miles away. My man will always reach his light for me. Caring and loving me.

When it's night, the sun is away or my man does. You will always know that he's just there coming back and watching you.

I pouted. Yeah, like hell what? Why did I made difference of a man and sun? But seriously!

"A man like a sun that will never leave you, huh?"I murmured. I lay down at the grass. Now I want to sleep in these grass!

I playfully reach for stars. I know it's ridiculous. I clenched my hand in the air and laughed at myself. I pouted.

"Will I ever reach some stars?"I asked myself. I looked at the star again and saw the big dipper. A constellation. Dip my ass!

I laughed again at myself. "Is there such a crazy woman like you in here?"someone asked.

I screamed and covered my face. Ghost again!? I think no. I didn't do any crimes! I didn't even kill someone so why is someone appearing before my eyes.

I can hear its footsteps in the grass now. So..... It's beside me!? "Hey open your eyes"it said. I widen my eyes under my hand.

That voice..... Fuck! Why is he here again!? What the hell!

I shook my head while covering still my face. I heard him chuckled. "You don't want to face me, huh? After you said something about planet and a man?"Jahrid asked.

I uncovered my face and glared at him. "Fine!"I groaned. He smirked. I rolled my eyes and about to stand up but he grabbed my both wrist and put them down both sides of my head, pinning me down.

I widen my eyes. "Wha––"I didn't finish it because I know I will just stutter later on and I don't want to be embarrased! He smiled at my reaction. Damn it! I bit my lip so hard.

He leaned closer to whisper at my ears. I blushed when I felt his breathing at my ear. "You look beautiful when your hairs spreads in the grass"he whispered.

I blushed more now that I realized I still wore my spaghetti and jeans. Fuck! I closed my eyes because of embarrassment. When I didn't hear his breathing I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

I inhaled sharply. What the hell? Does he always look at me like that when I never noticed?

"I could wish that I will stare at you forever"he said. My mouth was half open. I want to say something but the thought that he is pinning me down is ridiculous!

"You wish to reach a star, huh? I also want that too but I can't reach it anymore so I waited"

I breathed heavily because of what he said. Damn it! Now that I think of it I think he heard my heart beating on my pulse in the wrist. Damn!

I bit my lip. Now I want to answer him. I smirked and smiled. "I never thought the sun I was hoping for is really handsome, eh?"I teased.

He smiled. "Now a star reached for me?"he asked innocently. I bit my lip enough for him to notice. Yes, and it's coming idiot. I bit my lip harder to hide my smile to him.

"And my morning sun is really here?"I also asked. He chuckled while caressing my wrists. Damn his touch! He always tease me like this!

"I am always lighting you"he smirked. Damn, he knows what I meant! I closed my eyes. Hoping when I woke up that this isn't a dream. I opened it again.

He sighed.

"You're not dreaming, ok––"

I pulled his wrist causing him to lean in my body a bit and kissed him. Damn it! What is wrong with me!?

I felt his lips smiled. I slowly pulled out but he let go of my wrist and put it on my waist and pulled me to him and kissed my deeply. What the hell?

Maybe I souldn't have kissed him first! I closed my eyes. Damn my world is shut because of him!

I unconsciously put my arms in his neck wanting for more. Damn! I really can't take it alone! I kissed him back. I'm dizzy like shit! Oh my god! This is my first to kiss someone!

He slowly let go and we're both breathed heavily. I bit my lip and smiled. "I love you"I whispered. He also bit his lip then smiled.

"I love you too, Euphiemia"he said then stared at my lips. Damn, when will he ever get enough of my lips, huh? Jahrid?

He looked at me and he caught me staring at him. "Damn it baby, you're too beautiful to handle"he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

Only you knows it like hell!

Too beautiful to handle. Hihi, I got it from the lyrics of MonstaX. Beautiful. Weiii

Written by: annexbunny