Chapter 38

Let go

Jahrid's POV
(Hell, it's been a long time since his last Point Of View)

"I know already of that, Zeta, okay!?"I groaned at the rooftop. She's remembering me about that fucking betrayal of these fucking two families.

She told me after she heard it from the office of Dad's. "Euphie is Chairman Zanelo's granddaughter, Jahrid! You think he'll forgive you and your family!?"she groaned.

I don't care! I just want, Euphiemia, that's all! I don't care if we live on muds as long, I'm living and I'm with her!

"I don't care"I simply said. "You think she deserves a man like you?"she asked. It was just like a wind, a strong wind flew by.

I bit my lip and looked away. "See? If you really care for her, you should have loved her that secretly!"she shouted while a tear fell on her eyes.

Tsk, emotional, huh!? "I loved her the way, she loves me or more than that, Zeta!"I fired back. Her tears dried and took a glance on the back.

I was about to turn but she held my hand and pulled me. She kissed me! Shit! Fuck!

As an athletic man, I pushed her, she almost fell but she took her balance quickly. Why did she kissed me!? Is she crazy!?

I looked around and saw a familiar back. I narrowed my eyes and familiarized Euphie's hair. "Fuck! Euphiemia!"I shouted and ran to her.

But she's just far away. Shit! I can't stand watching her away from me! I followed her on the office but she closed the door and I heard some running footsteps in the inside.

I banged the door open and she wasn't there. And I heard a little sob on the bathroom but just in time Zeta also followed.

"Euphiemia!"I yelled. "Shit!"I murmured. I saw Zeta stood there like it was nothing to her.

"Shit, Zeta, look at what you've done!"I groaned. She bit her lip and sighed. Shit!

"I told you, she's not-"

"You're overreacting, Zeta! I don't care about that stupid betrayal! If they are like that, then I won't fucking be!"

Yes! I won't be! I will push myself until she will finally be accepted for me! I don't care if it's hard!

I'm worried about her already. Well, I have a plan!

***********

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. I felt some drools at the side of my lips. Oh really, Euphiemia!?

I noticed, I'm in. . . A fucking bathtub with a pillow and blanket but with no water!

The hell? I looked at myself on the mirror. Well, nothing changed. But, how did this blanket and pillow came here?

And. . . I looked at the door and it's open! The fuck? And it had a new doorknob with a key hanged on the other side of it.

What!? Did someone opened me up here. I quickly went out of the bathroom with the pillow.

And who is the one who gave me this? I smelled the pillow. Fuck! It smells like Jahrid's mint shampoo. Shit!

I looked at the clock and it's 9:00am. Oh shit! I should be working right now. How many hours did I slept? That. . . Kiss was happened on afternoon.

The fuck? I slept that long? Did it stressed me out? I did my daily routine and took out a sleeved high collar dress and my doctor's robe.

I went out. Of course, I went to the ER directly. I don't need to tell that fucking man that I'm awake. I sat on a patient's bed.

I sighed as there are no works to do. I saw Darius nearby and looked at me. Of course, he always walk towards me.

"There's an emergency patient!"a man shouted. I widen my eyes as I saw Jahrid at the top of the man performing CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation).

His robe was in all blood. I saw the patient was stabbed. I bit my lip and went to the, so is Darius.

Shit! It's too awkward. "Please check the patient's record first and Darius prepare an operation, you'll check his vital signs on the operation..."my heart leaped when Jahrid looked at me.

"You'll assist, Euphie"he continued reported. I bit my lip and nodded. The heck? Why am I exxagerating?

I finished putting my surgery robe and went in to the OR. I saw Darius already put some anesthesia on the patient.

I saw Jahrid, circled by the nurses to put on his gloves. A nurse did that to me.

After cutting the patient, we got a little knife stuck. "Kelly"Jahrid said. I trembled. Fuck! I need to..

"Baby, please pass it"

I widen my eyes and slowly passed it to him. I heard some scrub nurses chuckled and their cheeks reddened.

Urgh! Shit! This man really!? It's fucking embarassing!

After the operation, Jahrid didn't tell me to close up the patient so I went out with Darius to clean up at the faucet. I turned on the faucet. I looked at Darius who is half laughing at me.

I glared at him. "Your expression is such a priceless, really"he teased while bitting his lip to stop laughing.

"Shut the fuck up"I simply said and my heart leaped when Jahrid went out of the OR. The fuck?

I quickly had my last wash and ran. Damn it! Thinking about that kiss... Him and Zeta really haunts me.

Well, I don't really care. I sighed when I closed the office door. I went to the table and charged my phone. My lips twitched.

Did he put that pillow and blanket? Well, it smells like him! But. . . He should have left me fucking sleeping in that......

My heart leaped when I heard the door closed behind me. I turned around. I widen my eyes as I saw Jahrid with his soft fucking eyes!

"We need to talk"he suggested coldly. I looked away. No fuckers! "No thanks, I had nothing to talk with you"I said coldly.

He narrowed his eyes and I saw frustration with it. He walked towards me slowly. I stepped back. I bit my lip.

Oh, It's your fault, Euphiemia! You made him angry like this. My breathing hitched when my waist touched the edge of the table and I can't move.

He snaked his arm on my waist. The fuck!? He put his head on my shoulder and it crouched to my neck. Electricity flew everywhere!

"Please, baby, forgive me. Of course, I didn't let Zeta kiss me, I pushed her when you turned away"he whispered in my neck and his nose trailed on it.

Is this his way of forgiving to me!? The hell? Then. . . He'll only have a sin to me. I smiled.

"Really, huh?"I asked seriously. He sighed on my neck. Damn it! I'm frozen in place, if I move my neck it will touch his lips!

"I'm really sorry, Baby. Please, forgive me. You won't lose me and I won't let you go"

Written by: annexbunny