Chapter 27

What I learned

I felt my cheeks cold as soon as I think of that thing. At the back of my mind. I wiped my tears.

Tsk, why am I crying for some man that he saw me worthless as a woman!?

No, I think I don't have something worth except him and my other friends.

Before in highschool. I'm just a bad girl. And because of Darius and Jahrid I learned to have friends. I sighed.

I really need to calm my mind now. I still can't stop crying. Why does he have to be my friend?

I covered my face with my hands. Maybe I should go to the office. Jahrid isn't there, too.

I walked towards the office and quickly wiped the tears. It's been almost one hour. I think I'll take a medicine.

I opened the door and he was there..... Sleeping. I let out a sigh of relief. I looked at his face.

He looks angelic at his sleeping face. I went to my table and there is a paracetamol and a sticky note.

'Drink two tablets. I hope you really obey me. Wake me up if you're finally here'

Tsk, even the writing is too obvious. I looked at him and he moved. I bit my lip.

After taking the medicine I sat on my swivel chair. It's just been a month since I was with him. And I think lots of things have happened.

I heard a groan. I widen my eyes as I saw him slowly opened his eyes. No Jahrid not now!

He stood up. Oh great!. "Oh you're here"he said while smiling. I smiled, too. "Yeah just a while ago"I said.

He furrowed his eyebrow. "Are you fine? Your eyes is a bit sleepy and red"he said. I bit my lip.

"It's fine. Just some dirt a while ago went in"I said while pointing my eyes. He nodded. "Why didn't you wake me up?"he asked.

I pouted. "You need rest, though. You look dead asleep"I said while chuckling. He scoffed.

*************

"So brother knows?"Jandrick asked. I nodded. "Yeah, just yesterday"I said. He sighed.

I saw Darius from afar looking. . . . . At me or Jandrick?

He walked to us. "Ooh, you two really hang out each other, huh?"he said. I nodded while smiling.

He turned to Jandrick. "Where's your girlfriend?"Darius asked. My jaw dropped. Jandrick was confused too.

"She's not my girl——"

"But going to be"

Oh, that was what he meant. Darius smirked. "Blush, huh?"he asked. Jandrick looked away. I scoffed then Darius excused himself.

"Damn that man!"he groaned. I tsked. For the first time he's like that, though. "Just let him be"I commented. He turned to me and furrowed his eyebrow.

I mouthed 'what'. He pouted. "If you can see Darius so near to you and I suddenly turned to you. . . . I thought my mind is playing tricks to me. But you two looked alike...."he leaned closer and looked at my eyes.

What the hell is wrong with this guy!? Is he crazy?

"You two really look alike and.... Had the same attitude to matchmake or should I say fucking matchmake"he said then walked away.

So, I looked like Darius? What the hell did he talked about? And Darius is also making someone beats heart, huh? So. . . . Is he saying.... I'm a Darius girl version? What the fuck.

It's not like we're siblings or something! And that's impossible, right? What the hell?

Anyways, I'm excited to go to the A hotel in two days. I'm a drunkard, okay! Now don't complain. I turned around and saw Jahrid from afar.

I widen my eyes then he saw me and waved his hands at me. "Damn it!"I groaned at myself and ran. Thinking about that text made me crazy.

Damn it! It really is a small world after all. I looked behind and I think I lost him. I bumped to someone. I looked at it.

I saw Eustace with confused face. "Why the hell are you running?"he asked. I smiled to cover the embarrassment.

"Nothing much. I just....  Ran... Uh, you know excercise?"

Damn why did I asked?. "Oh"he nodded then looked behind me. I furrowed my eyebrow. "Why?"I asked while smiling. He turned to me.

"Jahrid is coming"he said while returning my smile. I widen my eyes and it seemed the time stopped.

Fuck! What to do!?

Unconsciously, I turned around. And I bumped to someone's chest. Uh-oh. I looked up.

I bit my lip in frustration. But, instead Jahrid's smile he gave to me before I ran. I even imaginee that his eyebrow has lit up with fire because of his anger and glare.

What the hell? Why is he angry? He glared at me. I widen my eyes. He never treated me like this before. As in, before.

"Why are you two smiling while there is some works to do, huh?"he asked us. Damn, what is his problem.

"And you two are both assistant managers and now you two hang out. Tsk, the smiles are priceless though. Now go to work"Jahrid said again looking seriously.

Eustace bowed and waved 'bye' while smiling at me. Then he excused himself. Why is he not affected? I'm here affected because of this man standing in front of me looking a beast.

I was about to walk away but Jahrid grabbed my wrist. I accidently turned to him. I bit my lip. He's too tall okay! But not too tall just I'm just in his neck.

He put his hands on my forehead. He furrowed his eyebrows and closed his eyes. . . In frustration.

Why did he have to care too much for me!? Huh!? Fuck!

"You're heating up a bit because of your sweat. Why did you ran a while ago? I followed you and I saw you two smiling each other. What the hell is the meaning of that? Euphiemia? I'm glad I followed you, though"he said softly.

I bit my lip. What is the meaning of that? I looked down at the floor. "Did you ran because of me?"he asked while putting his thumb and index finger at my jaw and lift my face up.

My heart raced in his touch and I widen my eyes when I looked at his eyes. Majestic and beautiful eyes that I want to stare for a moment. "Hmm?"he asked.

I learned something. If he always be like this..... Will I ever be his only one?

Written by: annexbunny