Chapter 37

Enough

I'm gonna need some explanation from all of these people. Darius walked towards me. "That was nice, really"he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me. I think it's time to say it to him. Time is gold. No need to waste it. "I know it all now"I simply said.

He furrowed his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"he asked slowly. Oh great! I bit my lip.

"Uh. . . . B-brother"I said looking away. That's big hint for him to know. If I knew that he is my brother, of course he'll know that I also know about the Haniego and Arcadejas' wraths.

I took a glance on him and saw his shocked and worried eyes. I bit my lip. Did I say it too straightforward?

His jaw clenched and closed his eyes. "You know....it all?"he asked. I know what he meant so I nodded. He opened his eyes and saw my nodding.

His shocked eyes was gone and it turned into a frustrated one. Frustrated? Hell, seriously!

"So..? What will you do now?"he asked coldly. I pouted because of his sudden mood change.

"What?"I asked confusingly. He sighed. I really don't know what he meant, okay!?

"What if..... Jahrid knows about this?"he asked looking away. I furrowed my eyebrow because I saw his guilt. And what? What if he knows? Well, I don't know.

"I.... Don't know"I said slowly. He looked at me, narrowing his eyes. "So... What if you two will break up!? I promise he will dig his own grave if he'll do that!"he said coldly.

I widen my eyes a bit. What? Dig his own grave? Don't tell me Darius will kill him or what?

"And... My trust is a waste"he said continuously. Trust? To? And waste? I looked at him confusingly.

He bit his lip, a bit guilty. "I hated him at first, you know!"he groaned. I bit my lip. Oh, when your brother had different opinion for you really strikes!

"Why..?"I asked. Oh really, Euphiemia!? Of course about the history of the family. He swallowed hard.

"Of course, when I first saw him, I hated him being look alike with his father and his eyes like his grandfather!"he growled.

Anger is evident in his eyes. And what does it have to do?

"I really hated him, now that he came to us! I'm afraid you'll get hurt, too. But when I saw you being treated by him, because all I did was watch you from afar! But when he did that, I was relieved"he said.

My lips twitched, remembering that scene. That he said that I was lucky.

"And... I trusted him that time, that he'll never ever hurt you like the way the Haniegos broke our trust to them, I trust him that! Euphiemia!"he yelled.

I..... Don't know what to say besides comforting him. I bit my lip. I'm too weak to move. I can't believe, I'm hearing this from my brother that he hated Jahrid before, but when that first incident happen he trusted him for me. I wonder.

What will father also say to me? Is it also too hurtful?

His jaw clenched. "Don't ever do that, Euphiemia. Even Rinea won't agree to this. She's just like a sister to me so I told her the way I feel"he said.

I sighed heavily. Of course, I won't waste my years loving him. The times, when we're just friends. And. . . When he left me.

I won't waste it, of course.

"I won't. . ."I said. And took a heavy sigh to stop myself from crying. He shook his head. "I'll tell Dad. . I mean our real Dad for this"he suggested.

I widen my eyes. What!? "No"I simply said. Thinking about what will Dad say, stabbed and haunted my mind.

"Don't wo-"

"No, I will tell him myself"I simply said. Really? Will I say it to him!? What if. . . Oh, these fucking if's!

"Really?"he asked. A tear fell in my eyes. Really, huh? Will I tell him? What if turns out to good. . . Or bad? Will I accept it?

I nodded slowly. It's not just my choice. I never been selfish before. I always need someone's opinion but. . . Can I be selfish just now and just my opinion?

"I'll leave you here, to calm your mind at least"he said simply. My nose twitched. Alone? Is it just a word? No, at least a feeling.

Right, I fell for a bestfriend and left me and. . . What next? I always wonder our future but right now, I can imagine it blurry. And not surely.

I wonder Jahrid is up to this? I wonder what could have Darius did now, that he left me. I bit my lip and started walking away.

I went to the refrigerator and took a soda and paid it. I drank it and continuing going to the stairs. My hands played at the soda. It's cold as always.

I heard shouting and looked ahead. I widen my eyes as I saw Zeta and Jahrid. Shouting at each other. And Zeta took a quick glance on me.

She furrowed her eyebrow and looked at Jahrid who is fuming angry. He didn't even notice me.

My world stopped on what I saw. Zeta grabbed Jahrid's arm and kissed him. Fuck!

My knees gave up and I fell on the grass. I saw Jahrid just letting her kiss him. I turned around and quickly stood up. I didn't saw them anymore.

I walked slowly but y heart leaped and it hurts in my chest. "Fuck! Euphiemia!"I heard Jahrid groaned. I widen my eyes and just in time tears fell like waterfalls.

I ran towards the office. And quickly locked and closed it. I don't care if he had key but the bathroom had no locks, only the inside. So, I locked myself in there. I cried while facing the sink.

I heard the door banged and I leaped out of my place. "Euphiemia!"he yelled. I bit my lip so he won't hear my sobs in here. I stepped away from the door, In case he'll bang it again.

"Shit! Look at what you've done, Zeta!"he groaned. I heard Zeta sigh. I put my hands on my mouth. They still talk about this?

"I told you, she's not-"

"You're overreacting, Zeta! I don't care about that stupid betrayal! If they are like that, then I won't fucking be!"

Did. . . He knew it!? Since when? When? Fuck it!

Sorry, I just noticed that there's no chapter 35 and 36.

Written by: annexbunny