SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Past

Jahrid's POV

I felt nervous when I entered this school. St. William School. I was just transferred here.

Urgh, Dad really! I'm in my Freshman, high school year, I'm supposed to be Junior! Urgh! Life is getting harder.

I sat on the chair at the back. I swallowed hard when I took my phone to play knife hit.

I plugged my earphone. The adviser is still not here, though so it's okay. Well, what should I say...?

This class is lousy. It's messy. The boys here are not that gamers but playboys! I heard them talk about some girls to court them.

I pressed the volume to make it louder so I won't hear their gossips. Which I don't care.

After some minutes it was 7:00am. The flag will be in 30 minutes. A bang on the classroom stage caught my attention causing me to leap from my place and pressed my phone.

Oh gosh, game over! Urgh! I looked at the one who banged it. A girl who is just younger than me pouted.

I furrowed my eyebrow and looked at the boy he looked. "You're so cute, Euphiemia"the boy said.

Should I say.... Ewwness? The girl is too.... Uhh.... Beautiful and she looked like smart to tell that the boy is just flirting her.

Well, spell eww... Yuck yuck yuck! Wait, why am I affected?

"Fuck yourself, asshole"I widen my eyes when that girl 'Euphiemia' said it. I heard some boos at the other boys.

Oh, this girl is not that innocent that I thought would be. Her dashing purple eyes drifted to the boys at front of me who just booed.

I flinched when it was drifted to me for a second. "Boys, please, I'm not here to have love ties but to study"she said simply.

Her voice is like an angel. I can see she's popular in this class. She is known by everyone.

Some boys made a look to the boy who said cute to Euphiemia. Tsk, show offs. Such creeps.

I looked at a boy who sat one seat beside me. He looked intently at Euphiemia and the boys. Is he a transferee, too? His nametag is 'Darius Sanielle Arcadejas'. Oh?

Is he part of the Arcadejas family? Well, I don't know either. I looked at Euphiemia, who is rolling her eyes.

"Well, you should let him court you"A boy shouted. Hm? Why would that girl would easily give in? Is she made to obey everyone? Tsk.

**************

As soon the bell rang, the boys went out first. "Hey, what is our section by the way?"Darius asked for the essay about this first day!

"Hm? St. Uriel? I think so"I said while finishing my things. And seconds later, he was finished, too. He passed it to me and I passed it in the table.

Who cares that the other boys didn't finish the class works? I saw Euphiemia at the front while I turned around to go to my seat again.

She wrote the essay seriously. I wonder why she's alone? Is her friends not that connected to her? Well, she had friends but maybe not like her who is smart.

I went out first to see if my service was there already. But no, so I sat on of the tables of the canteen near the gate.

I played in my phone again.

Oh great, game over again. I looked behind me but the car wasn't still here. I looked at my phone but a figure caught my attention.

Euphiemia was in the stairs. I widen my eyes as I saw a stone. She's wearing a school shoe with a small hells!

She fell. Oh great, just as I expected. I went to her slowly. I heard her groaned from pain. She looked at me innocently.

I don't know if her eyes is really innocent but her mind is green.

I felt something after treating her wounds. Like I don't want to see her hurt again. I laid down my head on my bed.

I don't even know what is wrong with me. I even gave her my handkerchief to hide her wounds so she won't bother it nor someone.

*********

Oh lord this girl, really! "Jahred!"she called again. What the hell is wrong with her tongue? Is it too long or short to even pronounce my name that hard!?

"Jahrid, okay?"I corrected her. She pouted. Hell! She really looked cute for a child. "Jah-Rid?"she asked.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. She laughed. "Hihi, okay, thank you for treating me yesterday, here's your handkerchief"she said smiling and giving my handkerchief back.

Somehow, my heart really looked loud today. I received it. I smiled when she smiled widely. I looked at her knee. It was replaced by her handkerchief.

"Did you bandaged it well?"I asked. "Yep, I observed how you bandaged it yesterday"she said confidently.

Oh. She really learns that fast. The bell rang. "Oh, class time, let's go"she grabbed my hand. I widen my eyes as she ran.

I felt many volts of electricity when she touched my hand. As we arrived, I quickly sat. In any seconds the teacher will arrive.

Later on, Teacher Chona decided to elect the class officers.

What the hell? I murmured any words as we finished electing.

President: Jamaica Euphie M. Arcadejas.

Vice President: yours truly(I rolled my eyes)

Yes! It's my first time having these high officer. Before I was just treasurer. To my horror, Euphiemia was the one who nominated me.

I want to shred her face! I rolled my eyes as she invited me to sit with Darius and her. I'm not cold, but sometimes, but I was just frustrated a while ago.

I drank my orange juice as they talked. "Oh hey, Jahrid, are you gonna work on some assignments later?"Darius asked me. I nodded while I sipped and looking at him.

"I want to rest for whole night besides my service is always late"I murmured. "Oh"he nodded.

"Oh right, shall we research the 'Uriel's prayer' later? For the assignment from our Adviser Chona"Euphiemia suggested.

Okay? Well, it's not a bad thing anyway. Besides, I'm not alone. "Great idea, right, Jahrid?"Darius asked me. "Uh-huh. So what time? After class?"I asked.

They looked at each other. "Okay then"they said in unison. I chuckled.

Written by: annexbunny