Chapter 41

Prepare for bad

After hearing the news, that my GRANDFATHER is coming her tomorrow, I started to panic.

I licked my lower lip as I finished drinking my coffee. I wonder what Jahrid and my family talked about.

Dad called him earlier to talk with him. I took a deep breath. I'm excited of my future with him, but I'm afraid of the circumstances.

But, I know I could fight it. I'm relying on myself. I will sacrifice too. Just like everyone did.

Jahrid's POV

"Dude, are you nervous?"Darius asked while I was about to go to Euphie's father.

"Damn it"I groaned. This is my first time talking to a father, that he already knows the relationship of his daughter.

Zatielle smiled. His eyes glittered with his brownish hair. In behalf, for Euphimia, I wonder what is her father experiences, while my grandfather is being a traitor.

So, in behalf, I'm proud of the family of the Arcadejas for being the strongest family, in heart and mind. I smiled also.

"I didn't know you had a relationship with my daughter"his Dad chuckled. I clenched my jaw, nervous.

Darius butt in. "Of course..."he teased. He winked at me. Did he knew something? Oh great! About that conversation.

He still remembered it?

"You know, Dad it was such a great love story"he teased again. Zatielle chuckled. Damn it! I want to tear his mind away. Everywhere! Even if it's Mars!

"Euphiemia was jealous when we had overnight on the A hotels..."fuck!?

"Sooo.... They kinda..."

"Shut it"I stopped him. Damn it! It's really embarrassing. I wonder what will her father do to me. Darius punched me that day for such a show off.

Flashback*****

Zeta left me in the outside, she will pee a bit. I twitched my lips I smelled the salty wind from the sea. Just in time, I shrieked when someone punched me.

"Fuck!"I groaned and saw Darius in flaring with anger eyes. "The fuck, dude? You're such a show off!"he said with anger.

I widen my eyes. What show off!?

************

Damn, really?"Hmm... Really? I didn't know my daughter is such a jealous one"Zatielle said.

I didn't know also. Maybe, being friends isn't enough because of a barrier, I thought before that she didn't like me. I think knowing her isn't enough.

I walked away as we finished our conversation. I'm very proud of her. I'm not sure if I deserve her. She's perfect for me.

I opened my office and saw Euphiemia sleeping. Hm, my baby is tired? I smiled. I won't let her go. I won't.

Someone opened the door. I turned to Zeta who is crying. Oh great! Another drama again.

"Damn, Jahrid how many times do I have to tell you!?"she screamed. Shit! I grabbed her arm and away from the office.

"What again, Zeta? That I don't deserve her!?"I fired back. Damn this girl, really. She swallowed her pride just to talk to me like this. Then, I'll give it.

"Yes, you don't"she spat her words. I somehow pity her. Damn! But I really need to get my sanity.

"Then.... I don't deserve you also!"I said. Now, don't interrupt my relationship with her. She cried more.

"I treated you like a sister, Zeta and just like that you won't allow me to love someone!?"I asked. She shook her head while she wiped her tears.

"Damn it, then throw my heart to someone else then! You can't do it, right...?"

"It's because it's already given and controlled!"I continued. She sobbed. "I'm sure someone, will wipe your pains, Zeta just not me, get it?"I asked irritatedly.

I walked away and widen my eyes as I saw Lynch, looking at me raising his eyebrow.

"That was great boy"he clapped. Damn, is this just a joke for you!? Well, I don't know. "I just witnessed that"he continued and smiled.

He looked so handsome, rather than a cold one. I wonder why did my mother broke up with this man. When he deserved it, too. I favor this man in front of me. Truly.

He is strong inside and outside. Or do I need to spell it?

"I can see that you really love my niece, huh?"he asked seriously. I took a deep breath. I was, I fall harder everytime.

I nodded. I wonder if Zeta and him is in the same page when mother chose my father. But somehow, another woman cherished Lynch but he can't just forget what my Grandfather did.

"She's a precious one"he stated. I smiled. Indeed, though. That's why this is a miracle.

"You know..... My father wasn't in love with my mother.."he said. Really? Wasn't? Then why did he let go of his mistress or no?

"But they just can't fight the fixed marriage"he continued. I licked my lower lip and bit it. Fixed?

"My mother was in love with Father, so Father is just feeling threatened"he confessed. My jaw clenched. The hell?

"Did you know the feeling of a dissapointed parent?"he asked. I opened my mouth to say something but no words.

"They prefer someone"he stated and smiled bitterly. "So... Raven and I tried to find our sibling"he said. I suddenly felt sincere.

"I find out, I already had a niece and nephew and just in time my wife is pregnant three months...so I ordered my men to do something to convince Zatielle while I'll go to home..."

"I was happy to have these miracles, I found out who is my lonely sibling, I had niece and nephew and I had a daughter..."

Suddenly, it felt heart warming confession.

"When I came here, I was angry that my niece is working in this filthy hospital and.... When I found out you two had relationship"

I looked at the floor. Is this such an effect from my grandfather?

"But, I realized not anyone could just take and give, somehow we could sacrifice"he said. I can see the tears are waiting in the side of his eyes.

"I'm proud of you, boy. I'm sure my niece will be the happiest woman. And if you'll try to hurt her... I'm sure I'll cook you to pieces"he chuckled and so am I.

"Never, because I'm already prepared for bad"

Really, Lynch is just a good person but if someone hurts him or he loves..... Okay, bye bye. But why is Lynch handsome in my imagination. Really, he's cute. His almond and purple eyes, check. His manly jawline, check and black hair, check. Awieeeee....

Written by: annexbunny