SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

Kiss

I hugged my anatomy book as I went to the canteen. I sighed as I saw Cresia afar, with a guy. Does she want trouble again? Duh.

She should be scolded. But again, I just reported her yesterday. It might be a bit harsh for her. She's nineteen. And she can have this but not all the time.

I went near to her. She widen her eyes and pushed the guy away. "Sorry. You need to go,"she said to the guy. I sighed.

I looked for a table with two seats. I put my anatomy book and sat down. A waiter went near to me. "Order, Sir?"he asked. "Pineapple juice and french fries. Two each,"I said. He nodded and left.

I fixed my glasses and twitched my lips as I saw Cresia took a breath of relief when the guy left her. Such a playgirl.

She sat down in my table. "I ordered for you. Take it as a treat,"I coldly said and crossed my arms. She clapped happily. "I thought you won't treat anyone. This is a first,"she happily said.

"Yes. A first,"I commented. She pouted. I know what she's thinking. "Don't give me that fucking puppy eyes. I'm not gonna tell Jandrick that you had another guy again,"I said. She clapped again.

Why is she clapping whenever she's happy!?

"Thank you. I'm so lucky to have you,"she said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm busy studying for the Internship License, Cresia. What will happen to you if I leave the school now? Only a few months left,"I said.

She pouted again. "I don't know. It'll be feel empty if you're not here,"she grinned. I sighed and fixed my glasses.

"Jandrick will go nuts if I'm not here to watch you anymore. Your little brother doesn't still know what this all means,"I told her. Her lips thinned.

"Jahron is out of this,"she said as the waiter handed our order. I paid him and he left. "Yeah right. Jandrick will be anxious,"I sipped on the juice. She sighed.

"Fine, I'll change for the better. How 'bout you, Eurick?"she asked.

I stared at her. "Just being me. I just wanna be a cardio thoracic,"I took the fries. She sighed. Unlike Jandrick and Alisa— I just don't want to call them uncle and auntie— she has passion for boats.

"It's almost my class time,"she pouted. Still over reacting. "Then you should quickly eat you bitch,"she knows that it is sarcastic and she only rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes, she stood up. "May I remind you that if I see you with a guy again, I'll tell Jandrick,"I said coldly.

"Oh come on, Eurick. We're just a week with the new guy,"

"I don't care. And would you rather have your Dad to know about it? I don't think so, Cres. You know he's a mad man sometimes,"I raised my both shoulders.

She sighed. "Fine. But I'll still see him. I just won't let you catch me,"she said proudly. She's stubborn.

She left me there. My class is still 1:30 pm. What should I do here? I'm not in the mood to eat a proper meal. I sighed. Mom will pinch my arm again if she knew.

I studied the anatomy again. About digestive system and their diseases and disorders. I sighed. I read all of the pages in this book for two times but I'm still bad at digestive system.

My eyes drifted to the students that are very noisy. They just entered the canteen and I recognized them all.

They're my batch mates and same course as me but they're put in another class because they're stubborn and hard headed. One of them is...