Chapter 46

Pregnant

As a week went by, still throwing up but I didn't tell Jahrid about it. I went to Dr. Felicity Coloscos office to get a check-up. Damn it, half of me is freaked out and half of me is happy for the results.

Felicity is a neurosurgeon and a gynecologist. Great! Now I felt weird but she's also a close friend to me, too. But she's very busy to have two roles in hospital.

I opened her office and found her smiling while looking at her phone. Her pitch black hair with her fringes at her long bangs looked elegant. She combed her bangs to the side as she noticed me.

"Oh, Dr. Arcadejas. May I help you?"she asked while still smiling. Is she reading some wattpad again? Oh great!

"Uhm, can I have a check-up? I always throw up these past mornings"I explained. She raised an eyebrow.

"I heard rumors that Jahrid and you are dating"she asked mockingly. I flushed at the question. Damn.

"And.... Throwing up every morning? Morning sickness? Oh gosh? Are you pregnant"

This girl really! I think being a neurosurgeon can also lost a bit of their mind!

"That's what I'm her for, damn"I muttered. She lost her mind, okay! Urgh. I suddenly felt nervous because of that.

She nodded and went to her locker. To get some tissues? She twitched her lips and went near to me. For  what is that?

I leaped in surprise when she wiped my lips with tissues. Damn it. She smirked. "Your lips are pale. Hm? You hid it by lip tint, huh?"she smirked again.

I looked away. It's been 9 weeks since I throw up every morning. I explained her that. And after it, she finally nodded. And gave me a pregnancy tester.

Okay? Uh? Am I really that obvious to let her be positive already? I asked her that. "Yes, it was since your stomach is getting bigger. But you're still in first trimester. But you need proofs, right? You can use that"she pointed the tester.

I'm really nervous by her statements. My skin will turn cold if I thought about her statements again.

Am I ready for this, then? "After you got the result, you could come here again, for whatever the result is, for the health of the baby?"she asked. I nodded.

She giggled. "I wonder who the Father is, then?"she teased. Something like, a hand touched my heart causing it to warm up. I smiled. He will and he is.

Her mouth turned into circle. "Hmm... So Jahrid is?"she asked. I bit my lip. I'm nervous, really. I nodded slowly when I get it all.

I wonder how nervous am I when "the result" was and I'll confess it to him. Well, I can't keep it forever. But damn, I'm just 24 years old!

"Are you happy?"she asked seriously when tears flowed in my eyes. "I... Don't know"I said hesitatingly. She scoffed.

"It's normal, though. Since it was a first time"she smiled making me calm a bit.

************

I cried. Not from regrets but happiness. In a word, I'm very happy. My worries are nothing, I just need to be careful.

The test is positive. I smiled. Should I tell Felicity or should I rest a bit after these emotion.

I imagined Jahrid holding my hand while I give birth to this child. Who is the proof of our love. I'm proud of my life.

Because there's no reason to hate it. I got this.... The child I'm holding and him. I got a family. I had no reason to hate my life.

It's complete.

My hand is on my stomach and I felt really comfortable. I'm excited to tell Jahrid but.... I don't know when. I'm nervous.

I flinched when I saw Alisa panting. "Damn it"she muttered. She closed the office door. Her eyes is swelling. Crying again?

She turned to me and caught me holding my stomach. She looked at me innocently. Really? I smirked. "Alisa"I called her.

Her eyes is starting to getting it but maybe she lost a part. "Euphiemia, what...?"she didn't continue. I nodded while rolling my eyes.

Her pained eyes was changed by a shocking one. "Urgh, well, why are you here?"I asked ignored her screams.

"Your virginity is gone!?"she asked. Really!? Is that her first thing to ask above all questions!?

"Woah! And.... The Father is..."she didn't continued it but she made a teasing face. I rolled my eyes.

"You should see a gynecologist"she suggested and took my hand. "Wait"I groaned and took the tester. Her mouth went 'oh'.

Damn it, even it was like this then. She panicked when she realized we ran. "Oh shit, are you okay?"she asked.

Damn, it's just a first trimester, I told her that and she took a sigh of relief. I was shocked a bit, though. What if I'll lose the child?

I trust myself so it won't be. We've arrived at Felicity's office and caught her giggling.

But her giggles suddenly stopped when we opened the door. Dramatic really? Neurosurgeons really lost their brains.

"Got the results?"she asked, confident about her statements a while ago. "Yes yes, I was shocked she holding her stomach like a glass she was holding!"Alisa spoke first.

I chuckled. I'm carrying a child, I should be careful until I will tell Jahrid about this.

Then an idea came...... Should I surprise him on his birthday, in the next two weeks?

I smiled at the idea. It will be his best birthday, then. I took the tester in my pocket and lend it to Felicity. "Wow"she muttered.

"Shall we celebrate but no beverages"she told me but her index finger is waving. Oh great, I will miss the taste of it.

"Just eat what you craved because before you don't crave food that much but your child will need it"she said while the three of us walked away.

Now I had my own family. I held to my stomach. I smiled when I touched him or her. I will treasure this like how I did for Jahrid. This child is the result of every love I gave to him.

I cried. Huhuhu. Damn it, I'm too emotional! Well, it was the last chapter but hihihi I'll give two or three special chapters then epilogue. Hihihi.

Written by: annexbunny