Chapter 11

Go meet

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and answered. "Hello?"I said. President chuckled. "Seems your still sleepy I shouldn't have wake you up"he said.

"N-no it's okay, Sir"I said. "I heard what happened last night, Jandrick didn't even told me that you three will use the rooftop"he said. I bit my lip.

"Uh..... Yes, we used the rooftop last night"I just told him the truth though.

I heard him nodded. "I have a favor will you accept it?"he asked. "I will"I said simply. I'm too tired to say Sir or blah blah blah. "The manager will arrive in a week"he said.

Damn! I'm sleeping here in the office. "The manager, you mean your eldest son?"I asked.

"Yes, I want you to escort him from the airport until here the hospital. You can go with Jandrick too"he said.

"I-I'll try to convince Jandrick, Sir"I said. He laughed. "I guess you'll be stepping on hid foot again if he won't"he said.

My eyebrows shot up.

"I-I'm sorry-----"

"No need he just needs discipline too. Just step on him if he disobeys someone"he said while chuckling.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip in nervousness. Damn Jandrick!

"Okay Sir"

"That's all Ms. Arcadejas"

How will I do it anyway!?

****************

I only got two days to tell Jandrick now. It's his brother anyway. I went to the ER to see if he is there.

I entered the ER and saw some wounded. And Jandrick is treating a wound patient. It's just a knee wound.

Haniegos are really caring persons, huh? I don't mind their stepmother and stepsister.

Jandrick doesn't seem close with them though. I met his stepmother last three years.

He stitched up the patient and injected some medicine. I went near to them. "What are you doing?"I asked.

"Can't you see I'm working"he said while stitching. I narrowed my eyes. "You sure are lucky to work with my guts to step on you"I said.

"So you mean you can't step on me because I'm working?"he said while chuckling.

"Probably and hurry it up. Your father has a favor"I said while putting my hands on the pocket on my jeans.

"He sure does. I know he's just caring but my brother is cold to him, maybe because of mom's death and having a stepmother"he said.

I blinked in confusion. "And what's with having stepmother?"I asked. I'm just curious okay?

"He thought that mom isn't important to dad"he said. I pouted. I think his brother is too negative.

"And so what is his favor?"he asked while finishing. "He wants you to come with me to the airport the day after tomorrow"I stated.

He raised his both eyebrows and nodded. "Sure, it will be a long time no see for him"he said.

"Yeah, I heard he's been in the Kochenia for five years"I said. He nodded. "I wonder if he changed a bit. Because five years ago when I first saw you Euphie you looked bit different"he said.

I touched my cheeks. "I did?"I said. To myself of course. Hihihi.

"First you didn't have much bangs now it's growing and formed V. And your eyes looks more sincere it's purple though. And you look cool when you're angry"he laughed.

Cool? When angry!?

"I guess brother is right, you are humiliating"he said while chuckling and looked at the side.

Okay, it's too obvious that he saw Alisa. It's too obvious!

"Have you two finished lunch right? Let's go to an arcade"she asked.

I quickly nodded. I need some stress reliever right now.

*************

"Let's go"I suggested. He pouted. "Can't I ride your Expedition?"he asked. He meant my car.

"Then go get your butt in"I said. He smiled and damned happy about it. Why can't he ride his Wigo!?

"I'll just pee a bit, Jandrick just wait in the car"I said then went to the nearest comfort room from the parking lot.

I looked myself at the mirror. Damn! We're going at the airport right now. I don't know why I felt nervous.

I grabbed my phone and my earphones to play a music and went out.

I walked until I arrived at my car. I went in the driver's seat and started the engine.

I heard someone said something. I notice Jandrick rolled his eyes and took my earphones.

"Is it really that loud? What if there are some cars horning while you listen some freaking songs in there?"he said.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like you are my mother"I stated. "Damn girl"he said. I went off.

"Can we go for a restaurant a bit, I didn't ate breakfast though"he said while rubbing his stomach.

I glared at him and put my eyes on the road again. Damn, he's a cry baby when it comes to food!

I wonder if they'll end up together with Alisa. I will be so damned happy so I won't be treating him anymore!

He's always nervous when it comes to Alisa. Speaking of her. "Where is Alisa?"I asked.

"She is assisting a surgery"he said while pouting. Why is he pouting?. "Did something happen?"I asked.

I saw him glared at me in the corner of my eye. So something really did happen.

"I confessed to her yesterday because I was jealous now she really is now too awkward"he said while leaning his face to the window.

"Damn, young love"I said it as a matchmaker. I saw him turned to me and blushed.

"It's not young!"he said while glaring at me. "Why do you want 21st century love?"I said while chuckling.

"It's my only opinion"he said. Oh, secrets, huh?

They are lucky though. They are just both same age. And they still have many years to enjoy their life. Young love!

Oh my gosh! Really, huh? Young love. Not speaking of Joy and Sungjae. Hihihihi. The next chapter might be hard. On how will I decided the process. Hmph!

Written by: annexbunny