One

Ten years earlier...

"Tag! You're it!" Emma said tagging Wyatt. She ran away from him, laughing.

"Hey! Slow down!!" He yells.

" Nope! Gotta catch me! " She yelled again. Then, Finn came out of nowhere. Wyatt tagged him, and he went running after her. Little six year old Emma couldn't keep up with him! He finally tagged her, and she laughed a lot more. She laid down on the ground, out of breath. Then he sits down next to her. He didn't know what love was yet, but all he knew is that he liked her. A lot. And so did Wyatt. They didn't tell her. She just thought of her as her friends. Ha! Good reject.

Emma puts her arm around both of them. "You guys are the best! I hope we stay friends forever!" she said. Both of the boys agreed. Sadly, it took a turn. Emma went to an all girls school for middle school, and Finn and Wyatt made new friends, like Jaeden and Jack. Emma also made new friends, too. Some of the best friends she would have met ever. Julia and Ally. They all went their separate ways, and they didn't keep in touch. Their plan didn't go accordingly.

Many days went by without them saying a word, because one day, They all got in trouble. They all we my into someone's yard and 'picked flowers'. Then neighbor got mad and told them to stay off her lawn... Or else.

A month later....

One day at the coffee shop with Julia and Ally, everything changed.

"Oh my god. Is that...?"