Nineteen

Wyatt's POV-

"Where are we going?" I ask my mom. Why wouldn't she tell me where I am going to be living?
"Some place where we can start new. I don't want you to get in with those friends of yours ever again." She said.

"Mom, you're scaring me."

"Don't worry about it."

"I will find out at some point, you realize that, right?" I said to her. I really think that she thinks I'll get in touch with Dad. She has been a wreck since we left him. He was abusive to my mom and little sister. Not how we want to live. I wouldn't tell him where we lived, but my sister might. I definitely didn't want to tell Emma or even Jaeden about me leaving. Well, you know what would happen. They are probably out looking for me now. Oh well...

Jaeden's  POV- 
"Wyatt! Oh I am just gonna a give up," Emma said, and sat down on a log next to her.

"Emma, we'll find him. Do you have his cell number? God knows we haven't tried that yet."

"I tried. Yes, I realize we are in the 21st century here. Jaeden, can I ask you something?" Emma asked and looked at me with hurting eyes.

"What do you know about Ally?"

Julia's  POV- 

"Okay, now, who wants to play next?"

"Dude, just let me go home!" I yelled at him. He came close to me and whispered this.

"Me and you next, sweetheart. Get in there. Now." He said, pointing around. When will this end? No vacation on my part! Oh please, Emma, or Ally, or Jack, or even Finn! Come on! Call, or text, or something.