Eight

Emma's POV -

"Wyatt! Wyatt!! Please, wait!!" I yelled to him. It was no use. He didn't want to talk to me! I knew this would happen. He just had to walk in then and there.

He sat down.

Wyatt's POV -

I can't do this. I don't know what to do now. Don't turn back, Wyatt. You hear her calling. Turn away. Don't acknowledge it.

"What do you want?"

Dang it! I turned.

"Look, I.." She stopped.

"What? I can't be mad. It isn't  my place. I have no right to get into this, but I have. And I do have feelings for you. Nothing can change that." I said.

" I'm... Sorry, Wyatt. " she said.

"Sorry for what? Why? Sorry for... Dating someone you like?" This made no sense as to why I am standing here yelling at her. She followed her heart. What else is there?

"Wyatt!" Emma yelled. I had to shut her up. "Guess what?" I said.

" What...? " She asked. She was on the verge of crying.

"Before you say what you are going to say, I just want you to know that you are and always will be one of my best friends. whatever you are about to say, I will handle it, because I know I will be there for you, and you will too." She made that long speech.

" I wasn't going to say anything. " I said, and leaned in.

Emma's POV -

He kissed me. He KISSED me. It was a good kiss, too.

Word count- 248