Ten

Ally's POV-

"Ugh I feel sick! Oh wait... I think I am!" I say. I run upstairs to throw up. What did I drink last night, and how did I get it? Jaeden came upstairs after me and held my hair back. Wow. Sooo romantic.

" Thanks Jaeden. " I say.

"Hey, what do you remember from last night? Anything you haven't done before?" He asked me.

" Well I drank a lot and probably got sick. Emma told me that I threw up all over you! We both danced on the tables of a restaurant nearby, and we had fun. I don't know how Emma remembered all of that. She was drunk too.

"Well, we kissed last night!" Jaeden said.

" You and Emma kissed!? " I asked. I was sort of kidding.

"No! We did! You and I, silly!" He said.

" Really? We did? I don't remember. " I said. I really didn't remember.

"Well, we did. It was in the back seat of Finn's car. We didn't do anything crazy, because you fell asleep, but it happened. We did what I planned. We kissed, even if you don't remember it." He said. He seemed proud.

" I believe you. Shall we? " I asked him. I leaned in to kiss him, but then he said,

"How about you brush your teeth first?"

" Oh, right. Heh. "

Julia's POV - (thinking about last night)

last night Jack and I went to the park. Jack scored us a bench next to the lake, and we talked there for a while. When we were there sitting in silence for about a minute, I pushed him into the lake! He go it up off his butt and laughed. He's ran out and pulled me in! I was soaked and we both smelled really bad when we went home. We got out of the lake and laid down on the grass to look up at the night sky. We sat there for an hour in the darkness, just listening to the sounds of nature and our own breathing. There is no where else I'd rather have been. The Jack looked at me. He said this.

"Julia, your eyes shine so brightly in the moonlight. You are so beautiful, and I think I love you."

I was in awe. I could not believe he said that, so I said this.

"I love you too." And on the first date! He then turned to me and kissed me. For a long time. It was magical! All I thought about was us, not about what would and could happen after that moment. Every waking moment of our lives depended on this.

Jack's POV -

I regret everything I said about Ally. I love Julia. That is what I thought about when I woke up this morning. All the way until now. I rethink last night, and it was the best night ever. I want to relive it.

Julia's POV -

I want to relive that moment. It would never get old though. I would want to share endless stories to my future kids about how Jack and I spent our high school years together. Not just that one date relived over and over again.

Wyatt's POV -

I want Emma. I really want her. But how do I get her? She is with Finn, and Finn is my buddy. How do I lure her away from him?