Fifteen

Ally 's POV -

Since prom, I haven't wanted to show my face at school. Only because Jesse is in all of my classes, and I haven't even noticed him before, so that means I will actually notice him. That would make my life so much harder. The thing is, Jaeden isn't in all of my classes, but Finn is. Maybe I'll get Finn to help me out. He can be my body guard. Literally. I hope Emma doesn't mind. I don't think she will. I think Jesse wanted to... You know. I shiver at that fact. He wasn't good looking, either. Not that that matters anyway.

"Hey Finn! Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask. Finn is with Emma, so I want her to hear it too so she gets it.

" Hey Ally! What's up? " he asked me. Emma waves and says hi, too.

"So at the prom, while Jaeden was in the bathroom, a guy named Jesse came over to me." I explained.

"Who?" Emma asked. She didn't know who I was talking about.

" Exactly! I doubt know either! Jesse Hudson. He is in all of my classes... apparently. " I say, and Emma looks more confused than ever.

"But I am, too! How have I not noticed this guy?" She asked me loudly.

" Anyway... " I say forcefully.

"Sorry," she said and Finn laughed . I went on.

"He asked me to dance, and I said yes." As I said that, Emma out her hand over her forehead.

" Oh Ally. Sweet, sweet Ally. Bad call. " Emma said dissappointingly. I

"I know, I know. Anyway, a slow song came on," and before I finished my sentence, Finn's mouth dropped open. Those two are great together... (Lol)

"And I told him no, since I wanted to share these moments with Jaeden, not him. I didn't say it that way, but he took it badly, so he said, "I have had my eyes set on you for the longest time now. I want my chance without anyone getting in the way. Now come on! Dance with me!" And grabbed my arm. That's why I have a bandage on my arm. If I took it off, my arm would be all purple and red and blue. Not a good look. " I said, and Emma adds, " But neither is that bandage. "

"I know, I know! Sorry, but I can't help it. Jaeden helped clean me up, and he took me home. I was tired and swollen. I fell asleep when I got home, and then I woke up the next day, and went on with my life." I explained, and Finn was confused.

" So why are you telling us this? I am sorry about your arm, but what do you need? " he said confused.

"Oh! Okay! Right! Woo finn, I need you to be my body guard in case Jesse gets all crazy again. You are in all of my classes, so I figured it would be-" u was cut off by Emma.

"He would LOVE to do it for you. If he won't, I will. I'm glad you asked him!" Emma said looking at Finn with a smile and a glare. Finn agrees.

"I would be happy to help." He says, and I pull them both into a group hug.

" Thank you so much guys! " I say. I love these guys.

"I just realized, I didn't see Julia come in today. Do any of you know where she is?"