Sixteen

Jaeden's POV-  

I'm going to ask Ally out on a date for tonight. I'm going to get a horse and carriage, and go to a fancy Italian restaurant and then we will sit in the park and eat ice cream. I hope she likes it.

Ally's POV- 

"Ok, so I know we are dating and all, but when is he actually going to take me on a date? Like a real one. Not some sappy, romantic, stupid love story. I mean Pizza and a movie. Maybe ice cream." I tell Emma. Julia is sick. That's why she isn't here. That's why she made me nervous and didn't come to school today.

"I like the sappy, 'stupid' stuff you hate. I think it is sweet that Finn would ever do something sweet like take me to the movies, get me flowers, buy me dinner, all of that stuff." She says. She is getting lost in her own fantasy.

"Geeze, Emma, we are talking about Jaeden, not you and Finn!" I say, annoyed at the fact we are total opposites but best friends.

Emma's POV -

I don't understand why she doesn't like romance! I mean she is good at writing it...

Ally's POV -

"Hello? Oh hey Jaeden! what's up?" I ask.

" Do you want to go out tonight for a date? " he asked me nervously.

"YES- I mean, yeah! Sure! What time and where do we meet?" I say excitedly.

"I will pick you up at six. I'm really excited for tonight!" He said happily.

"Me too! It's a date." I say with a big grin on my face. Emma won't stop asking me who it is, and what happened, and where, and etc.

" See you then! " he says and hangs up. I sigh.

"Oh my god ally tell me everything!! Who?" She asks.

" Jaeden. " I say rolling my eyes, still with a smile on my face.

"Well...?" She says lightly slapping my leg really  trying to get it out of me.

" He asked me out, okay? " I try to say with a straight face, still managing a smile. It isn't like it's the first time. The first time Emma and I got drunk and we couldn't remember it the next day. That was fun the next day... Ha.

"Congrats! What do you think he will do for you?" Emma asks me.

" I have no idea. "

Later that day...

Emma's POV -

"You ready?" I ask Ally. She is all dressed up for tonight.

" I think so, " she says taking a deep breath and smiling. This is what she is wearing.

 This is what she is wearing

"You look beautiful." I tell her. She smiles. She actually leaves her hair down tonight, which she never does. I think it looks nice. I've been trying that too.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" Ally says.

" Oh hey! I thought you were someone else. Come in! " Ally says. who was at the door?

I walk down stairs. It was Finn. IT WAS FINN!!!! I forgot that we have a date tonight!!!!! Oh my God.

"Hey, Finn..." I say and laughed the tiniest bit.

"You ready?" He asks me.

" Umm... " I say.

"Ohhhh... Heh, I'm going upstairs. Emma, will you come with me please?" Ally says.

"Oh yeah. Finn, just... Stay here. Sit down. I'll be back down in 20 minutes, okay?" I say and run upstairs.

" Sure... " he says and sits down in the living room of Ally's house.

Finn's POV -

Ally's house is nice and all, but I didn't want to spend tonight here. Emma better be getting ready. I spent 200 dollars on what we are doing tonight.

Ally's POV-

"Come on! Here dressed! Here! Take this!" I say and give Emma an outfit to wear.

I came down 20 minutes later and Finn's stood up

"Wow. You look amazing!" He said.

"All thanks to Ally," I said looking back at her and smiling.

" Lets go. Where are you taking me? " I asked.

"You'll see..." He said with a grin on his face.

They are going ziplining. Finn talked about it briefly while we were getting coffee one day.

As Finn and Emma walked out of the door, Jaeden walks in, holding a bouquet of flowers. Emma looks back at me and does a little gesture with her shoulders saying "Ooh fancy!!!" And smiles and walks away, holding Finn's hand.

" You ready to go? " he asks me. I hug him.

"Yep! Let's go."