Twenty

Finn's POV-

"Hey Ally."

"What?" Ally answers me.

"You know Jaeden loves you more than anyone else he's dated, right?"

"I know that, but he spends too much time fantasizing instead of getting to know me. I know he loves me, but for me to love him back, he needs to know things about me. That's why I'm making Emma talk about me while finding Wyatt." Ally answers with a smile on her face.

"You know that really sounded self-centered... you are thinking of how your boyfriend took you on a romantic date and all you remember about it is that you hated it because it wasn't what YOU wanted? Jesus, Ally, think of your friends for once!"

Ally's mouth dropped open. She stopped dead in her tracks. I went on even though I didn't know what she would do.

I was angry. I know Emma wanted to find Wyatt without people loosing it. Sorry Em.

"Oh! Here's an example of being considerate- I am in love with Emma, and she is bothered and hurt so much that Wyatt left, that I'm helping her, even though Wyatt tried to take her away from me! THAT'S consider-"

She cut me off.

"You wanna know what's considerate? Okay, well, when Emma FORGOT about your guys' date, I helped her get ready. IN 20 MINUTES. ALSO, I MADE HER COME TO THE COFFEE SHOP WHEN SHE WAS SCARED TO GO BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO GO WRONG!"

"WELL, THINGS DID GO WRONG!" I yelled. "WYATT IS GONE, AND YOU AND JAEDEN AREN'T IN A GOOD PLACE, AND JULIA IS GONE..."

Ally's POV-

Woah, he's tearing up. He must miss Wyatt.

"Hey, Finn?" I ask and try to put my hand on his arm. He quickly pulled away.

"Finn... I'm.. I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

Wait... Julia... JULIA! I forgot! Oh God... I haven't called her since before she was missing.

Julia's POV- 

"I'm not going in there. Especially with you, Liam! Just let me leave. I never thought my brother could hang out with you low-lives. All of you are total douche bags!.. Hey! Let go! Stop! STOP!!"

I kicked Liam. He.. he..?