Nine

Ally's POV -

" Honey no.  Just no. "

"What? This pair of mom jeans would look great on you! It would bring all the Jaedens to the yard!" Julia said. OML I can't. what does she think she is doing? Trying to make me kick her out of this dressing room?

" Just, just leave. Go! Out! I'll pick out my own stuff. Ooh! Those high waisted jeans would look cute with this t-shirt. Oh! I LOVE that red flanal!!! " I said. I got all I wanted... Everything needed for this date. WITHOUT Julia's help. Julia sure needed some help with her outfit though.

I got home, changed into what I bought. I put on washed out high-waisted skinny jeans with brown boots and a t-shirt with a red flanal tied around my waist. I got a text from Emma saying she scheduled her date with Finn for tonight with me, Jaeden, Julia and Jack. Julia and Emma would ride with me. Emma is driving. The boys will ride together.

Emma is wearing a short sleeved t-shirt with a sweatshirt on top with high waisted jeans shorts. She is wearing sandals with the laces that the up to the knees.

Julia is wearing  an ice cream shop t-shirt with short Jean shorts with watermelon flip flops from Old Navy.

The guys all wore t-shirts and shorts with flip flops. So much for fall wear.

Emma's POV -

I'm freaking out. I hope Wyatt isn't here tonight. I really hope that Finn and I can just have a good time. Maybe even have our first kiss... Kiss. I wish that kiss never happened with Wyatt and I. Oh shoot. I'm thinking about him. STOP IT EMMA!

"Emma? You okay? Need to talk? You look worried." Finn touched my shoulder. I need to tell him.

" You know what? Nothing's wrong. I'm perfectly fine. " I said. I'm too scared to tell him now.

"Did something happen with Wyatt?" He asked me. Shit.

" Nothing happened. At all. " I said. I'm not promising anything. "

Jaeden's POV -

I have it all figured out. I'm going to kiss Ally. I will do it when we are on the ferris wheel. It will be fun!

Julia's POV -

I hope Jack likes my outfit!

Jack's POV -

Julia looks smokin! But so does Ally...

---Time skip to later that night...----

Emma's POV -

"Woo hoo! This is fun!!!" I danced around the restaurant like a crazy person. Ally joined in.

" Uhh, Emma, get down from the table! You might hurt yourself! " Finn said. No I won't!

"Yeah, Ally get down! You don't look good...." Jaeden said. Then Ally threw up all over him. I laughed so hard.

Finn's POV -

I'm talking Emma home. She needs to sleep. But she can stay over my house because her parents will kill her if they knew she drank. God I hope she stops.

"Emma, I'm taking you home." I say, and pick her up off the table. She falls asleep in my arms. She smells like alcohol. Gross.

Julia and Jack already left, so Jaeden and Ally have to go with Emma and I in the guys ' car. Jaeden and Ally went in the back, because he had this plan to kiss her tonight no matter what, so he did, and She probably won't remember it tomorrow, but that's his problem.

Emma slept the whole way home, and Jaeden and Ally slept over too because the drank some, too. When I put Emma down, she told me  about how Wyatt kissed her. I was shocked. Why in the name of hell would he do that?? I'm gonna get him.

We all slept in the living room. The girls had the couches and Jaeden and I had the floor and blankets. We all fell asleep. The next morning I was up early making breakfast. When Emma woke up she was groaning like She had just got hit in the head with a boulder.

"Why am I here? Uhhhh I feel sick." She groaned. Then she snapped out of it for a second.

" Wait, did we..? " She asked.

"What? No no no. you were drunk so you slept here last night, and I slept on the floor. Not on the couch with you. Geez I'm not one of those guys on first dates. We didn't even kiss." I assured her.

" Oh thank god. Did Wyatt show up at the carnival last night? " She asked.

"No, but he was brought up. And I heard something... Odd." I said.

" What? who said something? What did they say? " She asked.

" Actually, YOU brought it up. You said he kissed you. " I was not getting mad, because I know Emma likes me more than Wyatt. She also told me about how much affection she showed for me. Heh. I felt good about that.

"Did Ally drink too much too?" she asked me.

" Yep. So did Jaeden. We all slept here. " I said.

"Ooh! Chocolate chip pancakes! Yum!!! Let's eat! Wake up! Wake up! I feel better already. Alllyyy!!!! Wake uppppp!" She yelled. She didn't wake up. Until noon! Geez what a heavy sleeper.

Word count- 855