Twenty-Three

Jaeden's POV-

"Em?" I asked.

"Oh, so we're on nickname basis now. Ok. Yeah, Jae?" She says and laughs really hard for a second.

Emma's POV- 

JAE!? BAHAHA!

Jaeden's POV- 

"So, should we go search for Finn and Ally now? I mean, we can search for Wyatt later." I ask nervously, hoping she doesn't get mad at me.

"You know, I think we should look for Wyatt a little more. He's gotta be here somewhere. Wyatt? WYATT!" Emma answered.

"Emma, it's getting really late, and I think we should all go home and get some rest. Trust me, getting some sleep will be great for you, with all the stress you've been under." I say.

"No, no... I need to find him. I want to know he's safe... I..." she says but before she finishes, I pull her into a hug. She starts crying. Man, girls are emotional. First she's laughing at a nickname she gave me, and now she's crying.

"Emma, it's okay. It's okay. Well find him. Trust me." I say, hugging her tightly. We are silent. We stand there, just breathing. Nothing else.

"I'm so sorry."

Wyatt's POV-

"When do I get a call? Hello? I need to call my sister, or my cousin Jack!" I say, lying to the policeman, because I could never say I need to call my friends Julia and Jack. So Julia is my sister and Jack is my cousin. For now.

"And why don't you just call your parents?" The police man asked me.

"Because I don't have parents. I live with my cousin and sister! Jack is just a really old 23 year old." Yeah... like he'll buy that.

"I'm almost positive they are outside that door right now!" I say, pointing at the door with both of my handcuffed hands. Wyatt, stop yelling. It will give you an even bigger headache. Liam punched me hard. 

"Hey, I hear yelling in the other room. Go check it out!" I tell the policeman. He doesn't budge. Someone knocks at the door to the interrogation room.

"Yep. Okay. Alright. FIIINNNEEE. Why is he here again? OH! So we have a witness. Three? Okay!" Mr. Police man turns around. 

"I've got some witnesses in here for you. Is this the right guy?" he asks Julia, Jack, and another guy I recognize from the party. 

"GUYS! I'm so happy you're here." I say and try to get up and hug them, but, fist, I'm in handcuffs, and two, the officer pushed me back into my seat. 

"This is my brother, Grant. He was at the part-" before Julia finishes, I interrupt.

"OUR brother, Grant. He was at the party." I say and give Jack the stink eye. He then whispers something to Julia and she understands. Jack winks at me.

"Instead of introducing Grant to me, Julia turns to the police officer and tells him that Grant is our brother. 

Julia's POV-

After a long, excessive time of me trying to figure out Wyatt's plan, we bail him out. Well, it really wasn't bail, because he wasn't put into a jail cell, but we freed him of those handcuffs. 

"You could have thrown yourself in JAIL by lying to that cop," Jack warned Wyatt. But he didn't care. Where did he get this bravery?

"Well, I DIDN'T, so, we are good, okay? Now let me go home." Wyatt said and yawned. 

"You know Emma is really worried about you right now. You really should call her. I heard she's been looking for you. Also, who the HELL is Cassie?" I ask Wyatt. He lied, and left Emma there for dead... emotionally.

"Cassie?!" Jack replies.

"I'll tell you later," I whisper to him.

"She is probably having fun, getting drunk with Ally at a bar or something while dancing on a table or something, while Finn and Jaeden are trying to get them to go home." Wyatt says. 

"Wouldn't be the first time," Jack said. 

I punch him in the gut with my elbow.

"Hey!" he says.

"Let me call her right now. I bet you she is crying for you somewhere." I say typing Emma's number into my phone.

(E- Emma and J-Julia)

E- Hello?

J- Hey! What's wrong? Are you crying?

E- M-Maybe.

J- Are you alone or with someone?

E- I'm with Jaeden *sniff*

J- Where's Finn?

E- He's with Ally searching for Wyatt. We paired up. Why?

J- Because there is someone here who needs to talk to you.

E- Wait. Where are you? Where have you been? Julia??? Where'd you go??

J- Hey.

E- W... Wyatt....?

Jaeden's POV- (While listening to this call)

"W...Wyatt....?" Emma says. Julia found Wyatt? I have to call Finn. 

"Emma, I'm gonna call-" She cuts me off.

"DON'T CALL FINN YET! I want to tell him." She says in whisper tones.

Emma's POV- (On the call with Wyatt)

E- Where have you been? Why didn't you call? Wyatt...

W- I didn't want to worry you! I thought I was making things better.

E- I called a million times! WYATT!

W- I'm sorry...

E- No. I don't want to talk to you right now. I want to talk to you in person. Come back with Julia.

W- Jack's here too. 

E- Jack lied to me and Ally and Jaeden and Finn. Wow.

W- I got arrested.

E-Wyatt! What for?

W- I'll explain it later. Just... I'll see you later, okay? Tomorrow, at the coffee shop where we first met up. 2:00.

Julia's POV- 

"Wyatt?"

"I'm going home."

Jaeden's POV- 

"Emma, What just happened?"

"Wyatt's coming back."