Chapter 5

I woke up tied to a chair. I looked both ways no one was there. It seemed like I was in a warehouse of some sort.
Footsteps echoed getting louder.
Three people appeared. June was one of them.
"Where am I" I asked groggily  "why did you bring me here?"
"Well your somewhere and your here for a reason." A man said
I felt my watch around my wrist and tapped it three times a distress signal.
"We've been watching you Annabeth chase" someone else said
"Mankind has always dreamed of being gods" the first one said "when right in front of us there are some"
"What are you?" I started my vision blurred "oh I'm not a god"
"No your half god." June said "you are part god"
One of them came closer with a needle.
"You want to use my blood to make mortals part god." I asked in disbelief "trying to make someone a halfblood a will kill them"
"Not if we can get it right" the first man said
I felt dizzy as they drew some blood.
"See when you went into my office it gave us the perfect chance to set up a spot to shoot the tranquilizer at you." June said
The man turned away and grabbed a bandaid to put over where the needle was.
"No what are you going to do?" I asked "you don't need me anymore"
"We might" June said "and we can't have you go telling anyone"
"We'll give you one chance" the second man said  "join us and bring peace to the world or be a lab rat for the rest of your life."
"I'll be one either way" I said "what would it be I'm joining anyways"
"Cadmus" she said "we will bring peace to the world.
"Well thank the gods" I said looking passed her
"What?" She turned
Nightwing Robin and batgirl were there.
"That's our sign boys let's go" the three of them fell through the floor and disappear.
"Thank the gods your okay" Percy said
"Yeah untie me" I said "I have a feeling dinner with my family will be awkward."
"Wait" Barbara said "tracker we can't"
"What?"
"Leave her here" she said "let them find her and make them think she didn't remember any of it"
"What if they try again" Percy asked
"They caught her by surprise"Barbara said "they won't again"
"Go I'll be fine" I said

I heard a door open and I slumped closing my eyes.
"She's out" a man said
"Good" june answered
"Do you think she remembers anything" a different man asked
"I hope not" June said "where'd the others go?"
"They're probably looking for us" the second one said
"She is untied but still out" june said "they probably untied her but then she fell unconscious again."
I opened my eyes slowly.
"Where am I" I asked trying my best to sound tired
"Oh Annabeth dear you went missing after the party we've been looking for you" june said
"How'd I get here" I asked
"I don't know c'mon let's get you home we're all so worried" she said "do you remember anything that happened at all anyone who took you.
"No" I rubbed my head "no one"
She looked relived I stood shakily and she helped me. I stumbled and as i did I pulled the tracker off and put it in my pocket.