Chapter 29

I spent the rest of the day celebrating with Percy, Tyson, and my cabin. I borrowed a phone to call my dad and let him know I was okay and i'd visit by the end of the week Apparently Chiron had called my Dad after we Iris Messaged him. Like he cared where I was before when I ran away. I really wanted to contact Barbara and explain my plan but I had all ready risked a lot by calling my dad. I returned the phone to Chiron and he told me about Tyson leaving for the cyclopes forges. So went off to find Percy.
"Hey Percy"  I said Grover and I found him on the beach
"Tyson..." he said "He had to"
"We know" i said quietly "Chiron told us"
"Cyclopes Forges I hear their cafeteria food is terrible no Enchiladas" Grover said
"Come on Seaweed Brain. Time for dinner" I held my hand out to him and he took it

I was on guard duty that night for the fleece. I wore my gloves my dagger on my belt. My sword was with Beckendorf I asked him to put a celestial bronze tip on it. I was leaning against the tree when I heard a rustle. I took out my dagger and looked around. Nothing. Then I looked down. Her hair was short exactly how I remembered. She wore the exact same clothes on the day we got to camp. I looked down to see Grover just down the hill.
"G-g-grover Get up here" I yelled
He ran up and saw her he stepped back.
"How?" he muttered
"go g-get c-chiron" I said
I started crying. I couldn't help it. Campers started coming up. They must've heard.
I was kneeling on the ground next to her when Percy and Chiron came up.
"She...just appeared" I said crying
"Kronos he's given himself another chance to control the prophecy" Chiron said
"What?" Percy asked
He pushed his way forward to her.
"I can't believe" Grover said
Percy examined her and put his hand to her forehead.
"She need nectar and ambrosia" he said
None of us moved. He lifted her into a sitting position.
"Come on" he yelled "what are you waiting for?"
Still no one moved.
She coughed and her eyes opened. Her blue eyes I missed so much.
"Who" she asked
"I'm Percy your safe now" he said
"Strangest dream..."
"It's okay" he said
"Dying"
"No" Percy said "you're okay what's your name"
Before she said anything Percy had a look of recognition on his face.
"I'm Thalia" she said "daughter of Zeus."

Chiron was the first to recover from shock. Micheal Yew hurried to get his medical Kit. Thalia had passed out again. A few campers took her to the Big house. Malcom had to pull me away from where I knelt. I just sat by her bed. I literally spent all day there. Until final just before dinner she woke up.
She didn't even get a chance to say anything before I couldn't stand it. I hugged her.
"Ow" she said "still sore"
She studied me. I didn't know if she'd even recognize me.
"Annabeth?" She asked "your so...old"
"You've missed a lot" I said
"Is Luke" she asked
I didn't know what to say.
"Yeah you've missed a lot" I said quietly
She sat up.
"Where?"
"The Big House" I said "at camp half-blood"
She swung her feet off the bed and stood.
"You should rest" I said
She said nothing just continued to the door. I sighed and followed.
She looked down at camp and smiled.

___________________________
Please vote and comment what you think it means a lot.