Chapter 10

We were all pretty evenly matched. Both Percy and Wally had more experience in superhero work. But I've been fight since I was seven. They were in there for a few hours. Eventually I got bored and started drawing up buildings.
Percy exploded a water fountain and Wally went and got us ice cream.
I was just finishing one of my sketches when a misty face appeared.
"Holy Hephaestus" I said "Clarisse don't do that."
"Whatever" she said "I need to talk to the punk."
"Percy its for you" I said "have fun"
I walked off to nowhere in particular. I was looking at one of the statues of superman when I heard something behind me. I spun.
There was nothing. I frowned and looked up and down the halls.
Nothing. I walked back towards the boys slowly. I heard footsteps. I turned still nothing.
"Who's there" I asked
No one answered I walked towards the boys fast. I flipped my cowl up. The footsteps stopped nothing anymore.
I frowned what was that?
"Someone's in here" I said "they were following me"
The boys stood ready for an attack.
"Who is that?" Percy asked I turned a figure dressed in all black was there. Their face was covered with a mask.
The person was silent. Suddenly out of nowhere a knife was thrown at us. I went to dodge but Wally caught it before. I flipped out my sword.
Percy had his bat in his hand.
"I'll cover you" I said to him
I blocked the persons view and tried to land blows. He knocked be back but Percy went up and attacked. I noticed a ledge on the wall and I grappled to it. Wally and Percy were still attacking. I had a good view. On his hand I threw a disk it handed on the floor. I aimed and threw again it landed I clenched my fist hard. The person dropped a knife.
"Wally get the mask off" I yelled
He jumped and pulled it halfway off but then got thrown across the room.
"Percy keep them still" I said
He knocked their feet out. I threw another disk. It landed on his neck and I sent electricity through. He paused for a second and Percy hit him hard on the head he was out cold. I swung down.
"Let's get this mask off" I said
Wally pulled it back. It was a man we all recognized. Bruce Wayne (wearing a mask of course) But is recognize him anywhere.
"Well you passed" someone said superman
"Well done little lord" Aquaman said to Percy.
"Please don't call me that" Percy said
"It was a test?" I asked
"I'm dead" Percy said "I knocked out my mentor."
"Oh shut up seaweed brain" I said
Wally smiled
"Well at least now I don't have to worry about not passing" he said
"What?" I asked "that makes no-"
"Yes it was a test and yes you passed" Barbara cut in
"Better than some of us expected" Diana said glancing at Oliver
"I had my doubts" he said "and for good reason. That was a lucky throw"
"Well luck or not they still succeeded" Kara said
"Percy what did Clarisse want" I asked
"I'm dead" he said
"Gods Percy your going to be fine" I said "what did Clarisse want?"
"Oh gods I'm dead" he whispered
"Percy" I yelled
"She wanted to tell me demigods are going missing" he said
"Grover told me the same thing" I said
"Well of course" someone said behind us "but my question what are you going to do about it?"
___________________________
The picture at the top is how I imagine Percy's suit looking. I hope you like this chapter let me know what you think.