Kisaru Susho's Profile

Name: Kisaru Susho
Birthday: June 26 (That really is my actual birthday :3)
Age: 16 (in Naruto Shippuden)
Family: Gus Susho (brother), Nanami Susho (sister)
Personality: Shy, quiet, playful, musical, artistic, friendly
Ninja Ranks:
Gus- Jonin (Oldest)
Nanami- Jounin (2nd oldest)
Kisaru- ANBU captain (youngest)
Abilities- All 5 basic elements along with my brother and sister because of our blood line trait; medical ninjutsu
Blood line traits: Can master the 5 basic elements at a very young age, no same color of eyes from the parents(example, your mom's eyes are blue, your eyes will not be the same color as your mom's or dad's)

Bio: Kiasru's P.O.V
My brother, my sister and I were hated by our parents because none of us can defend one another during the war. A lot of ninjas tried to abduct us but we were always saved by our parents. After the war was over, our whole clan was killed so we had to find a place to stay. My brother was 9, my sister was 6 and I was only 4 years old. We were wandering in the forest, lost and hungry, when a lady named Tsunade took us in. She trained us so we can become great shinobis. We went through harsh and vicious training. Nanami and I learned medical ninjustu , along with the insane medical chakra control, and how to do jutsus involving the 5 basic elements and we were able to create jutsus of our own. Tsunade didn't go easy on brother because he was a boy he was the one who was beat up form the three of us. Nanami and I became expert medical ninjas in everything mother had to teach us like making antidotes, medicine and all that medical stuff. Tsunade treated us like we were really her children. I was the only one who was able to beat Tsunade at a sparing match. I was the only one who surpassed her. I thought my brother and sister would be jealous of me but instead they loved me even more.

Appearances:
Gus- Black hair, blue eyes, brown vest with long sleeves(like obito's jacket/vest), white pants, black ninja sandals, wears forehead protector on neck

Nanami- Black hair w/ red highlights at the bottom a few inches exeading the shoulder and bangs until eyebrows going slightly to the side, black eyes, red sleeveless top, black mid-thigh skirt, tight white extenders, white stockings, black robe w/ hood, wears forehead protector on forehead

Kisaru- Black hair until mid-thigh w/ bangs going slightly to the side, purple eyes, grey sleeveless top w/ hood, purple mid-thigh skirt, black ninja sandals, wears forehead protector on neck (like the picture but with a few modifications)