Chapter 11: Training Session

*~HALF A WEEK LATER~*
Kisaru's P.O.V

I've been able to recover from that asthma attack I had a few days ago and I was allowed to go on missions again. I went on 3 C-ranked missions and 1 A-rank I still had some attacks during those missions but not as severe as the one I had a few days ago. And just when I was about to go home, my tattoo burnt my skin. I went to Mother's office then asked for my mission. 

"Gai went on a mission with team 4 because team 4's sensei has come down with a severe disease and Gai volunteered to take care of him. I need you to supervise team Gai for now. I remember Gai telling me that they were supposed to have a training session this afternoon. I have informed your brother and sister and they approved to it," she told me. I nodded then transported myself to the training grounds.

When I arrive at the training grounds, I already see Neji and Lee sparring with each other as Tenten watches them. Neji and Lee were actually doing a good job blocking each other's hits but Neji broke throught Lee's defence and sends him flying. Lee stands up then stretches. 

"Alright that was a good warm up, boys." I say while clapping my hands twice. 

"Eh? What are you doing here, Kisaru-sempai?" Tenten asks me with a confused look. 

"Gai-san had to take care of team 4 because their sensei is in no position to handle his team right now. So Tsunade-sama assigned me to you to be your temporary team captain. Anyway, enough of that let's get training. Tenten, I would like to observe your skills first," I say as I flash a smile to Tenten. Neji flashes me a look that says 'Are you going to be alright?'. And I flash a confident look saying 'I'm stronger that you think'. He chuckles. As Tenten and I take our fighting stances, Lee is going crazy while cheering for Tenten. She brought out her gigantic scroll then summoned a whole bunch of swords and flung them at me. I take 4 steps to my right and the swords miss me by 2 millimeters. 

"When you throw your weapons, do not direct them to one spot. Predict your opponent's movements then corner your target. And while your in the air, you should have a weapon pre-summoned and hidden because it's obvious that your scroll is the only thing that lets you do some damage. Even if that big this is strapped to you as close as possible, when you use it in combat, you open the scroll and let it surround you and then you start summoning. So while your summoning, you always have to think of a possibility that your enemy will try to swipe your scroll away from you," I shout at her. Then, my clone snuck up from behind her and took her scroll in a flash. 

"Woah! I never thought of that!" she exclaims. 

"Then, your enemy now has the advantage, even of your with your team mates. They have their own battles to fight," I tell her. I toss back her scroll. 

"Lee, your next," I tell him. He excitedly takes his fighting stance in front of me. I remembered that Lee is only good in taijutsu so I'll be merciful and level the playing field by using only taijutsu as well. He quickly came after me with fast but swift punches. I block every single one of them. He pauses. Then he comes at me with kicks. He tried numerous times to try and trip me but I successfully predicted and blocked all of his hits. After blocking a few powerful kicks, I grab his ankle then threw him to a tree while using my medical strength. 

"You should always know how to counter your enemy's attacks!" I shout at him. Tenten helped him up then I slowly turn my head to Neji. He had a rather shocked face. I gestured him to come forward.

He hesitates.

He gulps.

He takes a deep breath.

And he finally comes forward.

We take out fighting stances then he activates his byakugan. He flashes right in front of me then we begin the battle with taijutsu. He's pretty fast if you ask me. Every fist he throws at me, misses me by a few millimeters. I take a deep breath then blow fire at him. He quickly backs away before the fire was able to touch him. Then I blow out a gigantic gush of wind sharp enough to cut down a really old oak tree. He dodges again then I blow out a large amount of water again sharp enough to cut down a tree. Then, while shooting water at him, I made the ground sticky so I am able to trap him with the ground. And right when he was about to land on the spot where the mud was, he sent a gush of wind towards me. I jump out of the way then he flashes right in front of me and hits me at the stomach. I grunt then punch him in the gut with my medical strength and sent him flying to a tree. I land on my feet but then immediately fall to my knees. But Neji on the other hand was a mess and panting. Tenten and Lee were really shocked as their eyes look from me to Neji then to me then to Neji again.